Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... I'm back.. and I got married...

Hay dudes,

I've been gone a while, and I'm sure none of you noticed and/or were thankful

Last friday, My fiance Krystal and I got married in a beautiful ceremoney at a winery.

..Moved into a house that we're trying to buy...

Have some good contract offers coming in...

Looks like things are looking up...

\m/
    Steve

Sweet!! congrats on the wedding.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Congratz!!!

Comment

Ghoul luck my man !!!!!

Glad to hear all was ghoul at your ceremony !!!

And I hope those contracts land you a ghoul million !!!

Last edited by heartfielder; 09-27-2006, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Congrats you two!!!

Comment

Poor Steve, had to go and get married!

J/K
            Congrats, and good luck with everything.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congrats man...here's to many happy years together ..

my your love and respect for one another remain strong as it is now...

I hoping for the best for you guys..

you may have to do married things now..like watch a chick flick or see air supply like Don F..but that's love man..with the help of some meds..

Bill Z Bub

Married 19 fuggin' years this November..goddamm!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Congrats and good luck! Go make many little guitar players!!!! lol
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Congrats

Remember............always keep it fun!
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Congrats on your marriage!
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

GWAR! Congrats, bud - Newc-n-Gwar Guitars hasn't been the same without you around
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

My wife tricked me..Yep.

she no longer swallowed from day one..

THAT is marriage by deception and can be legally anulled in a church..

And God said..in the book of WISDOM 10:14,,"She went down on him in thy dungeon and did NOT desert him in his bonds"..

NEHEMIAH 6:43..The levites, sons of Joshua, shant spillith thy seed upon a dry rock ..let thy seed be spitith or swallowed by his wench.

AHHHHMEN....

REV. B FUGGUMS..
                          Last edited by horns666; 09-28-2006, 07:50 AM. Reason: the book of fuggums
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Congratulations to you and your new bride! I wish you a long and happy life together.
                            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

congrats
                              If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Working...
                              X