X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoiceX3
    Can I get an AMEN!!!!!
    Amen, that's a trooper..

Had to put a band aid on the ol' bean bag myself the other day..cut myself shavin'..

No matter how careful I am..sometimes I catch the seam!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
      No matter how careful I am..sometimes I catch the seam!!
      Doing it in a cold room with cold water helps....lol
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3
        Doing it in a cold room with cold water helps....lol
        Thanks, I'll try that!!!

damn Bic disposables..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Do not use cold water. Warm water softens the pores and makes it easier to shave.

I use the norelco body groomer to shave my nuts. Man that thing is awesome on the sack, no knicks!

Comment

Originally posted by gort
            Do not use cold water. Warm water softens the pores and makes it easier to shave.

I use the norelco body groomer to shave my nuts. Man that thing is awesome on the sack, no knicks!
            Oh No ..I'm a wooly Dago..

I'm not putting that buzzsaw by my sack..with my luck , it'll get caught and then I may have to go to the ER like that..

that would truly suck!!

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that!!!

damn Bic disposables..
              There's your problem. My ex (a stripper) taught me the trick is cold water and a good 3 or 4 blade razor with fresh blades.

Originally posted by gort

Dude, electrics suck!!!!! Talk about razor burn. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. A real razor in the cold. The skin is pliable. My way is safer, easier and much closer.

Alright I'm outta here. Work day over, and I got a show in NE Philly tonight at Sweeney's Saloon if anyone is in the area stop in.
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Isn't it awsome that I can turn ANY thread into sack shaving debate!!!

I fuggin' love this place!!!

You guys rule!!

Bill Z

Comment

Amen, that's a trooper..

Had to put a band aid on the ol' bean bag myself the other day..cut myself shavin'..
                  Boo, fuckin', hoo.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I've never gotten razor burn from the norelco. THey really revolutionized sack/taint shaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B
                      Boo, fuckin', hoo.
                      Actually I forgot it was on there and discovered it when I took a shower..

Jimmy!!!

See Ya..Pizza Time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                        if you go to South America or Asia, and some chick is hitting on you, make sure that you check out her hands first before you start fucking her brains out. No matter how good the sex operation can be, the hands will always tell what's the deal. So check out the hands first if you don't want to find out that the hole is really a pud.

Endy,
                        instead of the hands, a much easier way to make sure you don't end up holding a tree trunk at the end of the night is just merely check for an Adam's Apple.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                          Endy,
                          instead of the hands, a much easier way to make sure you don't end up holding a tree trunk at the end of the night is just merely check for an Adam's Apple.
                          Tommy, what if she's a really hot chick with an Adam's apple!!??

shit , Pizza time..I gotta go you sonsabitches!!

Comment

ok Tommy, but I would be like Crocodile Dundee then
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by gort View Post
                              I've never gotten razor burn from the norelco. THey really revolutionized sack/taint shaving.
                              now there's an advertising hook for you....
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                                now there's an advertising hook for you....
                                Their website seems to think so, too!
                                http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X