My impression of the people on this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had jello today!
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
      Ya. Der Dumble Dee. Ist blak und yellow, ya? Und fleish arount shtingink peoples.
      Ach so! Der dumble dee hast honig gemacht, oder e-gitarren amp, or something...
      Last edited by levantin; 09-22-2006, 07:20 AM.
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I'm glad I can contribute to the lunacy here!!

Did I ever tell you ..my mom caught me with my pud stuck in a vase when I was 7 years old.

it all went downhill from there, I'ts been one hell of a ride..

There is other forums???

Tell 'em Bill Z Bub said hello..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
          I thought we were normal, and it was the other boards who were weird.
          yep.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
            Did I ever tell you ..my mom caught me with my pud stuck in a vase when I was 7 years old.
            Yes, you did, several times already!!!
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Did you ever get it off???
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Are you gonna keep bitching, or are you finally gonna bring me my beer!?
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3
                  Did you ever get it off???
                  Yeah as soon as my mom opened the door...it just went "pop"..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah as soon as my mom opened the door...it just went "pop"..
                    Hope you had some towels for cleanup. 7 is an early age to pop a nut...lol
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

And my point is proven right before our eyes!

Normal is boring. Long live JCF

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3
                        Hope you had some towels for cleanup. 7 is an early age to pop a nut...lol
                        Nah, didn't pop a nut...

I remember when that finally happened..I thought I broke the fucker..I was like shit.."I pulled it too many times"..

Then about two minutes later..I was right back at it..."That was cool, lets do that again"!!!

I used to bang everything in the house..my mom went to the corner store..everything was open game..Couch cushions, her fur coat sleeve, Honeydoo melons, whatever I could possible shove my pud into...it was a lot of laughs!!

Comment

I used to bang everything in the house..my mom went to the corner store..everything was open game..Couch cushions, her fur coat sleeve, Honeydoo melons, whatever I could possible shove my pud into...it was a lot of laughs!!

TMI, but funny as hell!
                          -Rick

Comment

i put an alka seltzer plus in my beach twinkie's cozy little box last night, the neighbors almost called the police. there was some good howling going on.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty new here and I like it.

Comment

if you go to South America or Asia, and some chick is hitting on you, make sure that you check out her hands first before you start fucking her brains out. No matter how good the sex operation can be, the hands will always tell what's the deal. So check out the hands first if you don't want to find out that the hole is really a pud.
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X