Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, today just got really f'd up. Never a dull moment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, today just got really f'd up. Never a dull moment.

There really never is a dull moment here where I work. In my building we have 8 (actually nine) floors with an open atrium in the middle looking down on the lobby probably about 100 feet below with a granite floor. Somebody just jumped head first over the railing from the top floor to an untimely demise down on the granite floor. Some people saw him as he fell past my floor (5th) and he is laying in a pool of blood coverred with blankets surrounded by security, State and Trenton Police. Nobody knows yet if he just fell, was pushed or if he committed suicide. Holy fucking crap. Just fucked up!!!!!!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

whoa.....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Comment

Holy fuck! O_O
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Wow, that's METAL in a fucked up way!
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Holy shit!
            -Rick

Comment

Man - that would suck !

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac
                Man - that would suck !
                Wanna give it a shot?
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

There's a few news teams here now, no new news yet tho.
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

That Dude's a Headbanger.

J/K death is horrible, you have to laugh at it.

I would like to think he was not pushed, then again, if he jumped, that's pretty sad too. Life is never as bad as you think.

My friend ate a 12Ga this summer. He was realy gifted in a lot of things, just drank too much and got a bad woman.
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Damn! Now I can't stop thinking about the old Overkill song "Head First".
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn.

Comment

I admire his bravery , but I feel bad that he was that hollow inside if it was suicide. I play russian roulette everyday, just in a different way.
                          But it's a shame to witness and be around , I've seen 2 deaths, and a total of 5 after the fact. makes you queasy as fukk.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

They finally just moved the body. Still investigating, I probably won't get any info till tomorrow. A couple friends of mine actually saw him falling and he wasn't panicing or anything, so everyone assumes it was suicide.

Comment

high speed dirt (or granite in this case)
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X