No announcement yet.

Atlanta college students' freeway experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College kids are dinks. They don't understand that it's all been done before.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

****Like they forgot it rains up here a lot.****

Now my parents said they were told it rains less there than here on avarage.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
        It's bben done before.Some guys up here did it. One of them got ticketed for 15 over the limit, so they were doing it to make a point. Guess what happened? The cops pulled them over and ticketed them for obstructing traffic.
        Well, of course. That is the first thing I thought of when viewing this. The one kid says, "we are gonna follow the law and only go 55."

Guess what jackass? You were breaking the law by running a rolling road block.:ROTF: If you are gonna do that kind of shit your car better have "state trooper" on it.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT
          ****Like they forgot it rains up here a lot.****

Now my parents said they were told it rains less there than here on avarage.
          Here's the fukking difference. The Northwest doesn't get a lot of rain, per se, on an annual basis. But, there are times where it rains a little bit all the fukking time. So you can have a sunny day and then the next day it rains. It just pisses on you enough to screw up a day. It's 80 degrees and sunny and the next day it's 65 and rain. What really scares me, however, is China. Their pollution will span the Pacific Ocean and end up here.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone
            20 years ago maybe... it's getting like LA around here.
            Freeways every frikkin where and all the retards from Cali moving here with their piss poor driving skills. They drive mach 2 in the fast lane and then try and exit crossing 3 lanes of traffic and barely catching the off ramp.

The assholes also blow more red lights then anyone I know.
            One of these days I'm gonna get enough signatures together to make red light running in Phoenix a felony. It's either attempted manslaughter or 2nd degree murder (depraved indifference) in my book. My wife has been clipped by one of those asshats and we both have had way too many close calls for my comfort level.

I can always tell a motorcycle rider from Cali too... they try and shoot traffic when the freeway gets busy... a major no no in AZ. BIG ticket.
            Yup!!

Comment

without speed cameras(hate them!)we can normaly travel safely on the motorway if we travel under 90mph.The police seem to have an unwritten rule that alows cars to do that,if you go past the 90 and into the tonne your going to get nicked.
              I am not sure what speed cameras are set at on motorways so i always get a lot closer to 70 just to be safe

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT
                I live here and I have been driving the highways around atlanta for 30 years.
                On any interstate around here the speed limit is "as fast as you can go"
                On 285 the perimeter 80 plus is normal and has been
                I cover about 30 miles of I75 two times a day and at 80 or 85 you will be running with most traffic.
                I am all the time hitting the speed limiter on my S-10 around 96 to 98 mph and yes I teach the meaning of "Bump Drafting" if your in the fast lane doing 65 get the hell over or if your afraid get the hell off
                But thats the way its done here and has been that way for years.
                Yep, I noticed that when I lived in GA (Locust Grove) for a couple months back in '98. I was doing like 90 in the fast lane (I85 or I75) with some jerkoff still on my ass!!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                  Guess what jackass? You were breaking the law by running a rolling road block.:ROTF: If you are gonna do that kind of shit your car better have "state trooper" on it.
                  I hate when troopers here do that shit!!!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X