Mike Tyson signs with PRIDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accept2
    Joe Louis would have knocked out Tyson easily. For starters he would be way too fast for Tyson, his jab would be too much for Tyson to handle, and his combinations would get by Tyson's so-called defense with ease. Kevin McBride knocked out Tyson. Danny Williams knocked out Tyson, James Douglas knocked out Tyson. All 3 are club fighters at best, with very little skill, and they all had Tyson on the canvas. Tyson's career here will be short lived, unless he gets to pay off someone. Jesse sure likes to tell of his loss to Tyson, and all the things he bought with the cash....................

While I agree with everything you have said about Tyson using those three knockouts as an example the Douglas fight is argueably a paid fall and the last two were jokes. Tyson in his prime had amazing hand speed for his size. Well that and his power. Thing is he never was really tested when he was in his prime so it is speculation. After Cus D'mato died Tyson has been nothing but say he was alive Tyson could have been something he had the physical skills.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
    X