Any bird afficianados?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audiophile is a regular Dr Dolittle!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker
      There's a Lesser Spotted Woodpecker in those last pics, a BlueJay and a Sparrow. And the Northern Cardinal again (bit of a poser, that one!)
      Thanks for all the info!

Comment

I kill little woodland creatures
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Comment

Now that was fucking funny!
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic
              Thats priceless.:ROTF:

Comment

Here's the red Cardinal's girlfriend. They're ALWAYS withing 50 ft. of one another...
                Last edited by Mr Graphic; 08-20-2006, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Cardinals are sweet. I first saw one in Arizona at the beginning of the summer and there are some here in Indiana too.
                  I wish we had 'em in Oregon.

Comment

We have blue jays here. Those guys have balls. The crows just pop on the roof of my mob-home. The Jay hopped all over the rails on my porch. Jay vs Crow. The Jay would win, hands down.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

We used to have 3 crows that would come by every day for their handout (this has been several years ago)...they eat anything..it was funny to see them with a left over burger jammed in their beak trying to clear the trees! They were so cool. I almost made friends with a squirrel to where it would eat out of my hand, but not quite..then we moved...

Comment

Do cardinals sing and or squack. Crows do. And the worse of them is a mocking bird. I don't know what they are. But they look like WWII fighter planes. Markings and all. When I lived Marin County, those little fucks would sing at a streetlight at 2AM. Warble my ass. At least squirrrels (sp) are quiet. I'm all for loving nature as long as it doesn't wake me up. You bird haters are out there. Don't let the Cardinals win.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                        X