Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's My Birthday, So, I'll Cry Like Fett!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett
    Being 50+ is no big deal. You have wisdom- "Been there. Done that." You develope great taste- "Been............" If you are lucky, you have a life partner and a family. You have payments to everyone. It will break the bank to send the kids to college. The way medical science is going, you will live to be 100 years old. It's good to be old. I guess.:ROTF: I watered my tomatos today. I feel fukfilled.
    :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: How true!
    You need to water the tomatos? You mean you are not getting enough rain this year. (coming from a Former Olympia resident)
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I was so sad when I turned 40..

oh man, 50 is really gonna suck..

Happy Bithday man!!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Happy Birthday.Live one 51 more
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

HBD, hell I'm not too far behind you ol coots at 48, I don't know how much wiser we get with age, other than not doing some of the stupid stuff we did when we were younger, I think its more that we have learned not to really give a damn about the little things and try to concentrate on the things that we like to do. like RC cars, guitars, beer, an occasional piece of butt, and did I mention beer?
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
          X