Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's My Birthday, So, I'll Cry Like Fett!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's My Birthday, So, I'll Cry Like Fett!

Well, hit the big 51. When I hit 50 I thought it was over So, now that I hit 51, I went out and got me one of these. Now, I'm 11 all over again, but better!

These things make my laugh for some reason, it's hard to concentrate on driving while going 45 mph!
    I love the smell of Nitro in the morning.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

I might think about taking that thing and running over Uncle Fettsters trailer :ROTF: J/K of coarse

Comment

LOL You're old! HBD!!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks a bunch, I figure I'm pretty close to Fett's age, so we can go race R/C trucks and play guitars in the trailer, if we could fit in there with all the guitars, that is
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Bengal........... and no drinking and driving someone could get hurt.

How do you like the REVO?????????

Comment

I got the 3.3 and broke it in today with 6 tanks of 20% Nitro fuel. It's awesome and I can't wait to take it to a dirt track! This is my first R/C vehicle ever. I can't believe what I had been missing. You guy's got the bug going! It took me like 5 hours to install a R/C Solutions roll cage today. They are awesome and are held down by 10 stainless steel screws. Some modification is required, but a very clean installation. Very nice hardware and design. It really integrates to the chassis very well and is super strong. I like this stuff so much, I'm planning on getting a Jato 3.3 also! There goes my guitar budget again
            Now, in the morning I need to get some more fuel. 1 Qt. was not enough!

Comment

HBD dude! Man, you're old enough to be my dad! (well, close!)
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

HBD Bengal!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

HBD.. and many young returns!

Comment

Heh, I thought you were 65!

BTW, you are not on the calender....
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hbd

Comment

Old people tend to forget details like calenders and such. There are an awful lot of Leos out there. I guess it gets cold in Decemburrrrr! HBD to everyone born under the only Zodiac sign the is a star.:ROTF:
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Heyyyy Bengaloso dude, Happy Birthday bro!
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks for the great comments guy's. What did I do to comemorate this fine day? Why mow the lawn in 100F heat I'm not too crusty yet.

Comment

Being 50+ is no big deal. You have wisdom- "Been there. Done that." You develope great taste- "Been............" If you are lucky, you have a life partner and a family. You have payments to everyone. It will break the bank to send the kids to college. The way medical science is going, you will live to be 100 years old. It's good to be old. I guess.:ROTF: I watered my tomatos today. I feel fukfilled.
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X