No announcement yet.

Update on my case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs. Tekky, I don't know you much but I've read the couple of threads by you on this subject and I remember thinking: wow, that lady must be going through some tough times after the attack and it's brave of her to write about it here.

That's what I thought. I wish you all the best and I agree totally on Mr. Tekky's standpoint in this, regarding vengeance. He's a clever guy it seems
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Well, I would suspect he will get more than his fair share of "punishment" while serving time.
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Thank you all. It's really nice to know there are so many people in my corner.

He has officially been arraigned on all 35 counts - he decided not to have them read out in court and pleaded not guilty. September 7 is the status hearing where they will ask if he wants to go forward with a trial now or put off the trial to allow more investigative trial - if he wants to go forward with the trial now, he would decide on bench or jury trials.

Luckily, I have an advocate that willing to keep my completely updated and explain everything. She and the state's attorney are both working with all the victims/witnesses to prepare us for what will come.

Comment

Best of luck to you Kristi. I hope this dirt bag gets the max on all counts.
          Todd, my hats off to you. It takes a real man to stand by your lady during times like this.
          Hopefully this will bring some peace of mind to the both of you knowing this POS will never walk the streets again.
          -Rick

Comment

Best of luck Krist!!! You are indeed a very brave women for staying positive and trying to move on with your life after going through what you went through and also for sharing your situation with all of us here. I just hope the scumbag gets what he deserves and the system keeps him behind bars for a very very long time!!! And hats off to Tekky for being the kind and compassionate person that he is

Jeremy

Comment

best of luckrapists are scum,i hope they throw the book at him

Comment

Thank you! I made a decision years ago - I refuse to let this monster control my life. He may have taken control for a short time, but I refuse to let him control the rest of my life. I also decided that although, honestly, nothing can change what was done to me, I would like to see him punished. I also decided that I would try to use my experience to help others - even if it's just that hearing me talk about it convinces someone else to talk about it or even just look for someone else to talk to. So many people refuse to talk or are just plain afraid to talk to tell what happened. Of if it's helping someone who cares about a survivor and showing them ways to help.

I can honestly say that if I did not have the support system that I do, if I hadn't asked for help, I most likely would not be here now. I do thank everyone that has been here for me in everyway - and believe me that just even offering - whether or not I actually accept - means a lot!

Comment

Opps! Double post!
                  Last edited by Mrs Tekky; 08-11-2006, 03:38 PM.

Comment

My thoughts are with you, Kristi!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Continue to be strong gurl...I saw this story on CNN yesterday. I really hope they throw the book at the guy and he becomes a prison bitch for long, long time....
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                      X