Update on my case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my case

Ok, I know, I need to come around more! Life has been busy lately.

But I wanted to give those of you interested an update on my rape case - the police sergeant accused of attacking me and 3 others has officially bein indicted by the grand jury on a total of 35 different counts. 4 counts of criminal sexual assault for mine alone. The arraignment for the charges is tomorrow.

Honestly, I can't wait till this is all over. I want the court stuff and testimony done. And lord knows it's probably going to drag on.

Wish me luck, prayers, good thoughts, whatever it is you do! Thanks all!

PS: here's a link to the article if anyone is interested:
    http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2...0893728534.txt

You're in our prayers... best of luck.. be strong, it'll probably be rough.. but do your best to not let that bastard get awwy with it..

Comment

He faces only 45 years!? That's a crime in itself.

It's got to be rough for you going through all of this for so long, so I hope you're able to move on and put it all behind you when it's finally over.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Wow, best of luck! Hope to see you around more.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
          He faces only 45 years!? That's a crime in itself.

It's got to be rough for you going through all of this for so long, so I hope you're able to move on and put it all behind you when it's finally over.
          Only 45 years on one of the worst counts - and there are a total of 35 different counts. Since I don't have all the details on what all the counts are, I don't know all the details on all of them. The big questions is if he is found guilty of all counts how they will make him serve - all at once or back to back and parole possibilities. If it's back to back, he could very easily never get out.

Comment

You're in our thoughts. Glad to see he's going to pay. I know it won't be over soon enough for you, hang in there.

Comment

Hang in there and stay strong. Hope he gets it in the cornhole in prison.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I would be unrestrainable if he did that to my girl, he'd die in that court room as it would take 20 cops to pull me and the grip of my hands around his neck away, or they would have to knock me out with a nightstick. There's no way on God's green earth could I be in the same room with him without me going for his throat.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                  I would be unrestrainable if he did that to my girl, he'd die in that court room as it would take 20 cops to pull me and the grip of my hands around his neck away, or they would have to knock me out with a nightstick. There's no way on God's green earth could I be in the same room with him without me going for his throat.
                  +INFINITY

I have two daughters and if someone did that to either one of them, he would not live to be sentenced.

Alvin
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Good luck. At leas justice is going to be served but this part is going to be tough. Todd has got my # so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Good luck with this. It will be a tough thing to go through, but I am sure you will come out of this fine. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep your chin up.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You are in our thoughts and prayers.Whatever you do,make sure you look them in the eye when you testify,let them know YOU are their karma...
                        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Don't underestimate me.

I pray to god that nobody else has to go through what Kristi did. She has been through a very tough ordeal. While I'll never know what it feels like to be violated like she has I have to be there to support her, to listen to her, to put up with her occasional bouts of PTSD. (Imagine what it feels like whenever you wake your girl up and always seeing a look of terror in her eyes like you're going to kill her. It's not a good feeling.) She has come a long way in the three and a half years since the attack. Two of those years were spent living in relative proximity to the attacker and attack.

She has survived and thrived partly becasue she has a very good support system. Part of my duty is to be part of that support system. To go off in a fit of rage and give this SHPOS (sub-human piece of sh*t) the beating that he deserves will destroy a large part of what she has worked for.

The police have done their job and caught this cretin. The DA is doing their job to put it behind bars for a long time. My job is staying right by Kristi's side helping her try to heal wounds that may never heal and more importantly, making damn sure it never happens again.
                          Last edited by Tekky; 08-10-2006, 03:51 PM.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky
                            Don't underestimate me.

I pray to god that nobody else has to go through what Kristi did. She has been through a very tough ordeal. While I'll never know what it feels like to be violated like she has I have to be there to support her, to listen to her, to put up with her occasional bouts of PTSD. (Imagine what it feels like whenever you wake your girl up and always seeing a look of terror in her eyes like you're going to kill her. It's not a good feeling.) She has come a long way in the three and a half years since the attack. Two of those years were spent living in relative proximity to the attacker and attack.

She has survived and thrived becasue she has a very good support system. Part of my duty is to be part of that support system. To go off in a fit of rage and give this SHPOS (sub-human piece of sh*t) the beating that he deserves will destroy a large part of what she has worked for.

The police have done their job and caught this cretin. The DA is doing their job to put it behind bars for a long time. My job is staying right by Kristi's side helping her try to heal wounds that may never heal and more importantly, making damn sure it never happens again.
                            Congrats to you and you are 100% correct. Keep doing your job and as I said you have my # if you need anything
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I suppose it's good he's finally being sorted out by the justice system, allthough it isnt perticualrly good being an ex cop in prison...

Mojo and prayers sent, it's good todd is there to support you...

And you have us aswell, shoot me a pm if you need esupport, I was there for an ex friend afew months back whow as still dealing with a similar situation...

Owain

Comment

Working...
                              X