No announcement yet.

Huge hornet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drown it in transparent silicone. Then break the bottle and you got a show-stopper

Comment

That is the Chuck Norris of the insect world. You need to find a tarantula or scorpion (we have both in oklahoma, whee) and do a Survivor:Jar episode.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        Ward, I bet you burned ants with a magnifying glass when you were a kid, huh?
        How did you know?

I remember me running around with a pair of gardening scissors, cutting bees and wasps in half and watch the top half fly off....

That was me as a child though, nowadays I'm very pro-animal (not a treefucker yet though....) and anti-animalcruelty.

But that Hornet just has it coming to him.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
          In the first picture I thought 'that tiny little thing?'

Then I scrolled down and saw it in the jar, HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
          I thought the same exact thing. F-releasing it! Throw it in a dumpster far from home.

Comment

At work we have a large brick BBQ out in the quad that is used for team BBq's and victory parties. Last year at the football season kick off BBQ the coaches place their coals in the baskets poured in the gas and lit the coals. Moments later hundreds of flaming Cockroaches came streaming out of the BBQ on fire. It looked like a horror movie. Needless to say the female guests ran in terror!

Comment

Originally posted by circle of the tyrants
              We'd put the beetles and others with hard exoskeletons in jars with a cotton ball soaked with alcohol or formaldehyde. Then we'd put them on a piece of cardboard with a pin. We even sprayed some with lacquer of some sort to protect them! Man, I had alot of free time back then.
              I hear Ed Gein used to do that with bugs before people. And a serial killer is born...
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Get a can of WD-40 and a BBQ lighter. Then let the fucker loose and let him think he's gonna get revenge. Then use the WD-40 and the BBQ lighter as a flamethrower and blast him out of the sky!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                  Get a can of WD-40 and a BBQ lighter. Then let the fucker loose and let him think he's gonna get revenge. Then use the WD-40 and the BBQ lighter as a flamethrower and blast him out of the sky!
                  Just a can of Deodorant will do!
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

We don't get the spray deodorant much here anymore, mostly the stick.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

oh yeah....and I speak from experience when I say...the stick kind don't work!!!

Well, I must add, it KINDA works. You can chew it up, but you can't spit it out fast enough for it to ignite. Plus, the taste is just ungodly nasty.
                      Last edited by mm2002; 08-02-2006, 07:55 PM.
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1
                        At work we have a large brick BBQ out in the quad that is used for team BBq's and victory parties. Last year at the football season kick off BBQ the coaches place their coals in the baskets poured in the gas and lit the coals. Moments later hundreds of flaming Cockroaches came streaming out of the BBQ on fire. It looked like a horror movie. Needless to say the female guests ran in terror!

Dude, that is fucking awesome, flaming flying cockroaches.... Scaring chicks even... cooool....

This thread is killing me...

I can see Tommy Taping a firecracker to it and then it chasing and stinging him on his head as the firecracker goes off...

Comment

That hornet's thinking.."oH that's very funny..I'm glad I'm amusing you...OK..OK ya bastid..you gotta open this jar sometime.."..

That's a Bill Zee Bee..
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                            Fuck that, I would spray or squash that monster instanty. Just looking at it on the screen makes me nervous. I HATE bugs.

Mike

Aargh, +1 :/

I feckin hate it when I'm out mowing the lawn and the local stingy bugs try to sit down on me everywhere to suck some blood..

I'd have squashed that thing.

No love for bugs in this house...

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                              oh yeah....and I speak from experience when I say...the stick kind don't work!!!

Well, I must add, it KINDA works. You can chew it up, but you can't spit it out fast enough for it to ignite. Plus, the taste is just ungodly nasty.
                              That was f'in hilarious. Almost made me shoot water out my nose

Comment

Just cook the som-bitch.
                                Leave it in the jar, put it in a pot of water and bring it to a slow rolling boil.
                                Poached Wasp... tasty!
                                -Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X