No announcement yet.

Huge hornet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sum bitch will tear you a new one! Kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker
      Oh no, my friend, we have hornets that kind of size too, believe me. I found a nest in an old Victorian manor house a couple of years ago, they were the huuuuuge. People apparently mistake wasps for hornets, but once you see a real hornet, you won't mistake the two creatures, they dwarf wasps.
      Ditto!

I was out in the yard one day, playing soccer, when I had shot the ball into the bushes I went to go get it and saw a couple of those mofos coming out of there, needless to say I let the ball to rot 'till winter...
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
        +1. Kill that fucker before he gets out and comes after you!
        +2.5! A swarm of those almost killed my little brother when was 5 years old. I saw it happen as I grabbed him and ran. I got a few welts on myself. My brother looked like the Michelin man while at the hospital. Kill it.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Well, I still have him. I talked to the wife a while ago and she and my daughter want me to bring it home so they can see it. If I decide to kill it, don't worry, I'll take pics!

My dad and I used to collect lots of bugs. He'd bring them home from work every night because they'd gather in the parking lot under the lights where he worked. Huge beetles, moths and helgramites. We'd put the beetles and others with hard exoskeletons in jars with a cotton ball soaked with alcohol or formaldehyde. Then we'd put them on a piece of cardboard with a pin. We even sprayed some with lacquer of some sort to protect them! Man, I had alot of free time back then.

Comment

Spray it with some kind of accelerant and set fire to the motherfucker. Be sure to take lots of pics.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

tape a firecracker to him , light it , and let him fly.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Cut the abdomen and keep the venom

Comment

yeah kill that damn thing...if you let it go it will fly up here and sting "MY" ass.
                  I just know it will.
                  Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                    Spray it with some kind of accelerant and set fire to the motherfucker. Be sure to take lots of pics.
                    :ROTF: Making my work day go a whole lot faster!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by zeegler

Originally posted by Bengal65
                      :ROTF: Making my work day go a whole lot faster!

+1
                      The Buzzard does not fear
                      The man in riot gear
                      Harvest a skull of stone
                      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

How about tossing a coin down when you take pics? That way we can see how big it is in comparison...
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I vote for the fire. (oh yeah, and pics!)
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I vote for the firecracker! If you can actually get a small one tied to him and let him fly off, that would be insanely awesome.

Very very cruel, but awesome.
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ward, I bet you burned ants with a magnifying glass when you were a kid, huh?
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I would let him free
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X