No announcement yet.

Guitar world-100 greatest guitar albums ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love all types of music also, but what does Sinatra, Disco, or the Smashing Pumpkins have to do with the greatest guitar albums of all time?
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes
      What a friggin joke,Smashing pumpkins make the list, but not Rust in peace, who comes up with this crap!
      Personally, I feel the pumpkins should be allowed a spot on there...especially above "trivium". The pumpkins proved themselves as a band for years. Love em' or hate em', they've got some great songs. No one was really a shredder, but they kind of set the pace for a style of riff rock.

Secondly, they were really stretching it saying that cd's that came out last year were some of the greatest guitar albums of all time.

That said, they picked some shitty cds for the ones they did select.
      Last edited by Deneb; 08-02-2006, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
        Not to mention the braindeads who think Kurt Cobain could play guitar.
        I heard Cobain was so bombed they got Ace Frehley & Joe Perry to play his parts....
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes
          I love all types of music also, but what does Sinatra, Disco, or the Smashing Pumpkins have to do with the greatest guitar albums of all time?

just replying to part of the thread, Boxcar asked what's wrong with the pumpkins, and i basically said nothing, and was replying in a manner of where the thread was going, sorry for the confusion, I 'm taller than an oak tree right now and it's only 8:52 a.m. Tommy Tedesco was one of the great early session guitarists who played on many top 4o, jazz, and sinatra type hits, so it's possible that he could make the list too for all the albums he's contributed on, but I'll leave it alone. Confusion leaking out of this gay ass keyboard I'm typing on, Hey Elvis!!! come over here will ya!!!!!
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
          X