Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Um... just found some strange BONES in my yard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jaw bone of an ass maybe???
    Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

You should be able to have someone look at those no? Maybe call the cops and tell them what you found....maybe a real Crime Scene Investigation will go on there

Comment

IN N.J. holy shit you found Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Jimmy Hoffa..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

How fucking funny would that be?
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

You disrupted that Indian burial ground. Your home and land are doomed now until you put them back where you found them!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Your the second person to say that to me tonight...
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

One of them kind of looks like half of a hip bone.

Comment

I vote Hoffa
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR
                      Your the second person to say that to me tonight...
                      Because it's true. Watch out for the TV people!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                        You disrupted that Indian burial ground. Your home and land are doomed now until you put them back where you found them!
                        Just don't piss on them and bury them in backwards!
                        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I'm pretty sure those bones weren't cut. I think it could possibly be the remains of a Splitasaurus.haha!

No..... seriously, I think you've found Bigfoot!
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                            I'm pretty sure those bones weren't cut. I think it could possibly be the remains of a Splitasaurus.haha!
                            Ive read about that one! Isnt it the one that, when confronted by a predator, splits itself completley in half to deter the predator? Evolution is a bitch though... the poor sumbitches couldnt put themselves back together... hence their short lifespan and quick extinction... hence these here bones!

Comment

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I figured out what Im gonna do... Im gonna take a ride to ShopRite tomorrow, and talk to the butcher. I figure hell know if its from a cow or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X