Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Um... just found some strange BONES in my yard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um... just found some strange BONES in my yard?

Found them while digging out a fence post... actually only found one in that hole, but about 2' away I had my driveway dug up and made wider... after finding the first one and not really thinking anything of it, I was walking back to the shed and noticed ANOTHER one sitting ontop of the pile of dirt they took out for my driveway.

Now these are pretty big bones, the larger one measures 4.2 inches long... they almost look like some sort of vertibre. Any ideas here?
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

umm no idea.. but you could be up to something
    If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Ask your local butcher.

Comment

Somebody probaby buried a dog....

Comment

Those bones have been butchered. You can clearly see saw/blade marks through the bone.

Looks like cattle bones to me. Do you live in boonies? Did your land used to have a farm on it? Do you know any serial killers?

Comment

I dunno about it being a dog... these are some big ass bones for a dog! And they were found right by the sidewalk and street too. Strange place to burry a dog?

Ill also note that it looks they have been perfectly cut in half. Granted these two perticular bones arent matching, but theyre close.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by VanOsbourne
              Those bones have been butchered. You can clearly see saw/blade marks through the bone.

Looks like cattle bones to me. Do you live in boonies? Did your land used to have a farm on it? Do you know any serial killers?
              Nope no boonies lol! Normal suburban town, houses have been here for 50-60 years Id say... dont know about farms being around here though. And I dont know any serial killers either... I hope!

Comment

Only 2, I wouldn't worry too much. Someone here with some medical background can probably eliminate them as human.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

They're definately Back bones,you can see the hole in them,which the Spinal nerve runs down
                  http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

From what I can see, they don't look like Human vertibrae to me. At least I hope not!
                    Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 07-31-2006, 07:09 PM.
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Definitely vertibrae.I bet some pup is lookin' down from above growlin and howlin thinking " I was saving that for later "....
                      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

OMG!You found the bones of Godzilla!
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                          Only 2, I wouldn't worry too much. Someone here with some medical background can probably eliminate them as human.

My father's a doctor.

I have him as a background
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

New Jersey probably rules out buffalo or giraffes.
                            Probably not an elephant either.

I would guess horse/cow/donkey. But I ain't a vet, never even joined the reserves.
                            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
                              OMG!You found the bones of Godzilla!
                              I just knew Godzilla was real all these years!
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X