Mel Gibson really blew it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horns666
    I arrested a couple preist/ministers for rape and sexual assaults..

Our police chaplin and pastor of my son's school drinks like a fish..he's a good guy..we had some great conversations..

You still got their adresses?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• It'll be some time before the dash-cam recording is released. The whole "ongoing investigation" thing aside, the recording still has to be subtitled due to Mel's rant being almost entirely in an ancient and long-dead language. You've gotta give him credit, he's an artist first and foremost.

Comment

I arrested a couple preist/ministers for rape and sexual assaults..

Our police chaplin and pastor of my son's school drinks like a fish..he's a good guy..we had some great conversations..

Are you a policeman?Do you let children play with your gun?
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton
          Are you a policeman?Do you let children play with your gun?
          No you can't touch my PP..if that's what yer askin'..:ROTF:
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5074charvel
            Sorry I didn´t get it. Language barrier?
            No, sarcasm if very hard to get across in writing. You really need to be talking face to face and hear the tone of voice and see the body language. That's why I wasn't sure whether that was sarcasm or he really took offense. The "No No" Greamlin is what made me wonder.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• confering in text is a bitch..a lot of my shit always get's takin' outta context..

It's much different on a one on one..

it's nothing like this..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

confering in text is a bitch..a lot of my shit always get's takin' outta context..

It's much different on a one on one..

it's nothing like this..
                At least, if you get it in person you can kick his ass. All you can do on a keyboard is type with your middle finger.:ROTF:
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by fett
                  At least, if you get it in person you can kick his ass. All you can do on a keyboard is type with your middle finger.:ROTF:
                  exactly!!

Comment

• Looks like some vid already leaked out..I didn't see it..anything good..

I knew it..it's nice to be always right..

Comment

Working...
                    X