No announcement yet.

Mel Gibson really blew it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll see how Apocalypto does in December http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0472043/

BTW Mel just went into rehab:

Troubled star Mel Gibson has checked himself into a recovery program for alcohol abuse. Gibson was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in Malibu, California early Friday morning. The Oscar-winner's representative, Alan Neirob, confirmed the actor had entered rehab, saying he was "participating in an ongoing program to deal with this. The guy is trying to stay alive." Neirob declined to describe the program or say how long Gibson planned to be there. On Saturday, Gibson issued a statement apologizing for his behavior after the arrest. The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department turned the case over to the district attorney Monday and the DA's office is now reviewing the information to determine whether to press charges. Controversy erupted over the weekend over allegations the Sheriff's Department was considering removing offensive remarks Gibson made at the time of his arrest from the official report. However, a law enforcement official said the report the sheriff's department turned over Monday substantiates claims that Gibson made anti-Semitic remarks and threatened a deputy. DA spokesperson Jane Robinson tells American publication People, "We believe we received a complete report, but can't comment on the details of it." An arraignment is set for September 28. Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Disney said Monday the studio plans to release Gibson's latest film, Apocalypto, as scheduled December 8.
    http://us.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-08-01/
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Maybe I am too stupid but I cannot see a hint to Fett implying anything. Please be more specific.

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel
        Maybe I am too stupid but I cannot see a hint to Fett implying anything. Please be more specific.
        Thankyou.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Its not anti-semitic to imply that Jews control Hollywood...we DO control Hollywood, motherfuckers!!

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I wish people would stop throwing the term "Anti -semitic" around so freely.
            Seems like if anyone says anything that is not seen in positive light by jews these days you're branded as anti -semitic.
            yes jews do run Hollywood, Yes jews do run the media, yes jewish lobbyists are calling all the shots in Washington.
            uh oh am I anti semitic now?
            please give me a fucking break already.
            mel should apologize and shut the fuck up.
            Bite the hand that feeds................
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

We are your masters.

Submit.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                We are your masters.

Submit.

Mike

-Rick

Comment

my best friend is jewish, and my other best friend is a spaghetti ******, I'm part spaghetti ******, part greek, part lebanese, a real mediteranean mess, I agree, it's come to a point where white people can't say anything or it's immediately racist , anti-semetic, etc.
                  I played basketball in the parks of Brooklyn and the city with the brothers, and all kinds of people. You're either a fukkin' douchebag or you're not in my book regardless of what color or creed. Lived that way my whole life.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I think its all a bunch of crap. Mel Gibson does probably have anti jew feelings. WHO CARES!!! His movies dont propagate antisemitism. The Passion was a documentary of sorts. It told the story that the bible tells. Is that anti semitism? JESUS IS A JEW!!! That movie wasnt anti jewish, but I believe that Mel Gibson is anti jew.

When the jewish controlled hollywood makes movies and comments that are anti christian or anti black etc no one cares. Malcolm X was a movie about a
                    serious anti semite. Malcolm X hated jews and no one blacklisted Spike Lee or Denzel. The politically correct people need to either be against all hate or leave the Mel Gibsons alone. Public opinion should decide if he isnt worth seeing. NOT A SELECT FEW JEWS IN HOLLYWOOD!!. I didnt hear any jews screaming when they produced the last temptation of christ or Malcolm X. It seems the elite rulers that be only like free speech when its them speaking against a certain political or religious belief.

The bottom line is either you have freedom to say stupid stuff or you dont. You cant say one anti bla bla bla person is wrong and the other anti bla bla bla isnt. hate is hate.

I also have found that not liking someone for there race or religion is just stupid. If you just get to know people you will discover so many other legitimate reasons not to like them.

Comment

• Again.

We own you.

Resistance is futile.

We are The Jews.

Assimilate. Submit. You have no hope.

Mike

p.s. I would really have been interested in seeing Mel's documentary on The Holocaust, since he dad is a Holocaust renouncer.

Comment

• Skin color is the same as hair color for me personally but the fact is that it's hard to be a white man these days
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• I'm more of an "off white", myself.

Mike

Comment

• I'm a little bit a racist tho, I think albinos are ugly as hell...

...because if I'm doing a cumshot then I want to see where it lands
                            Last edited by Endrik; 08-02-2006, 11:32 AM.
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by MBreinin
                              Again.

We own you.

Resistance is futile.

We are The Jews.

Assimilate. Submit. You have no hope.

Mike

p.s. I would really have been interested in seeing Mel's documentary on The Holocaust, since he dad is a Holocaust renouncer.
                              Mel Gibsons Daddy is a Moron!!. ANyone with more than 3 active brain cells knows the holocaust happened. Only jew haters say other wise. Id like to see that movie too. There are other holocausts going on though. Africa is full of slaughter and murder.
                              Last edited by yard dawg; 08-02-2006, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5074charvel
                                That was sarcasm, maybe it didn't translate. Or maybe it just wasn't funny.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X