No announcement yet.

W.A.S.P.--appreciation thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought their first two albums had some cool tunes, but the musicianship sucked. I can't think of one memorable guitar solo from those albums.
    Great live show back in the day.

Comment

Bah! You guys suck. I like 'em!

**Edit** It could be just a new found fascination. I somehow skipped over WASP in my love of hair metal. I remember being in junior high and playing Cinderella and White Lion over and over. I wore out skid row and and a few others but somehow missed out on WASP.
      Last edited by Thrust; 07-28-2006, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Bah! they suck and I like them.-lol
        Wild child is always a decent tune to crank every once in a while.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

blind in texas... very heavy bluesy vibe. love it.
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Too fucking right!

Comment

Headless children was an awesome album. WASP Kicks ass

Comment

loved the first few albums up to live in the raw, then stopped caring. blackie's voice was kickass back in the day, although i never was a fan of chris holmes.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I really dug the first two albums but after Randy left and Blackie went to guitar I lost interest. Their version of paint it black is cool.

Comment

Yeah, once Blackie lost the white streak in his hair, that was it for me...

Just kidding! I like them pretty well. Haven't listened to them in a while, may have to go throw some on.

Comment

I liked the EP and the first record. Hated the 2nd one. What's up with Blackie's ankle booties? Those were super gay.

Comment

"headless children" was the first cd i bought and still think it's the best. however, being as i'm a miserable fuck, i tend to listen more to the depressing tracks like "trail of tears", etc. never liked "last command" or "neon god pt.2"
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                        X