No announcement yet.

I'm on happy pills...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless, constant , consuming, physical pain consumes your every waking moment..to the point it impedes your quality of life..to the point of avoiding people and the things you always enjoyed like playing out and seeing shows..or playing with your shiny new cobra..

then you NEED "pills"..

trust me..

Stress...psssssst..I can handle that, that's PP shit to me..it's PAIN that wants me to eat a gun, and maybe take an asshole or two out with me while I'm at it..can you relate to that??

No??

Then, then you have no input here..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm into the no pain show as well Bill, but you actually need it from the hazards of work. I need it from the hazards of liking the ability to fly.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
        I'm into the no pain show as well Bill, but you actually need it from the hazards of work. I need it from the hazards of liking the ability to fly.
        Gotcha Tommy..mine is a mix of both..the physical and emotional pain of years of human aftermath, and the escape..

That's what metal does for me..that a big part of my escape..the pills help to minimalize the pain just enough where I can enjoy it..like I used to as a "normal" person..

Did you ever have a throbbing toothache..I mean a REAL fucking, relentless, throbber..did you want to play your guitar that day, go for a nice peaceful walk, talk to people..NO!!!!..you went to sleep with your head under a pillow..waiting to see the dentist so he could rip that throbber out of your skull..

Take THAT pain and times it by 100...everyday!

Now you can see why I lost my faith ..better not to believe in God than to worship a total prick!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ya know dudes,..I don't mean to come off all dicky..

I was the one that talked guns out of mouths and knives away throats..sometimes..or pulled my back out while hanging onto a dangling fat broad over a bridge..or trying to find out how many pills someone ate..

what I'm trying to say here..nicely..

is yeah, some people need their pills..

some don't..but some definitely do..I am that somebody!!

Hard to count your blessing and keep a positive outlook on life when you are in agony..that never goes away..and you realize this is as good as it gets..

Comment

I'm sorry if I seem insensitive. I'm not talking about the relief of physical pain. I will shut up now.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Fett, are you Tom Cruise?:ROTF: I think the tall red-hair description is just the dream of Mr. Shorty Cruise!

Some people get hooked, but that doesn't mean they didn't need the pills in the first place. Hell, they give you painkillers after surgery, then if need be wean you off them later. Mental pain is just as real.

Let's look at schizophrenics. THEY absolutely need their meds; with them they are often functional and reasonably well-adjusted. Without them they are a danger to themselves and others.

As far as these anxiety meds being "happy pills", they're really just "eh, okay" pills. Well, Xannys can be happy pills, but not Paxil or Zoloft. To me happy pills are Vicodin, Hydrocodone, Soma, Quaalude, Seconal, white crosses, black mollys, desoxyn, etc... I guess it varies by person.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hydrocodone is vicodin.

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL
                  Hydrocodone is vicodin.
                  Yes, and I'm on my way to go pick up mine ..

Black Molly..Hell, I want one of those..I'll ask my doctor for her next time I'm there..

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                    Fett, are you Tom Cruise?:ROTF: I think the tall red-hair description is just the dream of Mr. Shorty Cruise!

Sir, you cut me to the quick. You can compare me anyone you like, except Tom Cruise.:ROTF:
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I've been pushing the envelope a bit much as of late, well, only for the last 41 years, but I find it very hard to enjoy the cool cruise of a skateboard ride or bike without being obliterated as well. I feel like i'm flying at times , and when you catch a cool rap with young beach twinkies that stop the car and wait for you to catch up to them and you're on a skateboard and floating over the clubhouse at the same time, and you get a here's my number, or even just a cool kiss because they think you're cute, man you just feel like you're gonna live forever. I feel that way at least, but when I'm not enhanced so to speak, I get bored real easily.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Bill,
                        Tell your doctor the acetaminophen bothers your buzz...I mean stomache.
                        Ask for Norco's.
                        Its hydrodone without a nasty dose of tylenol. For example 5/500 vicodins have 500 mg tylenol... and 5 mg hydrocodone. A Norco has 5 mg hydrocodone, and only 325mg of that nasty tylenol.

Comment

Bill,
                          Tell your doctor the acetaminophen bothers your buzz...I mean stomache.
                          Ask for Norco's.
                          Its hydrodone without a nasty dose of tylenol. For example 5/500 vicodins have 500 mg tylenol... and 5 mg hydrocodone. A Norco has 5 mg hydrocodone, and only 325mg of that nasty tylenol.
                          Thanks man I will..

They took me off Davacette and put me on Balacet(sp) same narc but way less tylenol..

I take the Vicodim for "break thru" pain..when the Darvs just don't cut it..

Comment

you gotta be careful with the tylenol..your only allowed 4mgs a day or something like that..it's pretty toxic in large doses..

Comment

thats 4,000 mg :P

Yes, you can get acute acetaminophen poisoning at doses around and higher than that.

Which you can see, is easily obtained from a good few 5/500's... hell 4 of those is already 2000mg of tylenol.

The Norco's are way safer... and a lot "cleaner" feeling.

Comment

thats 4,000 mg :P

Yes, you can get acute acetaminophen poisoning at doses around and higher than that.

Which you can see, is easily obtained from a good few 5/500's... hell 4 of those is already 2000mg of tylenol.

The Norco's are way safer... and a lot "cleaner" feeling.
                                NORCOs..Got it..I will..he'll give those to me..thank you..I'm always concerned about the tylenol..I don't need any liver problems..my liver feels great..lets keep it that way..

How about the stronger Vics..like the 750s or the 1000s intead of the 500s..do those have the same or more tylenol in them..??

I would assume more in ratio...right??

Thanks again,

Bill

Comment

Working...
                                X