No announcement yet.

Cool SRV Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know any of those dudes but i may really. I'm terrible with names but never forget a face. Yeah i remeber Sex and Witchcraft... and i certainly remember Gandalf...he was a friggin BEAST.
    Only time i really hung out in the Old Town area was when i was dating a girl from Indian Island. That place was CRAZY. I was a Bangor boy and hung out in Hermon and Hampden a lot. Spent most summers on MDI...

edit...oh yeah i used to play at Stacys too in my old mans band Hickory Wind when they needed a guitar player. Yeah it was a C&W place but man was it wild in there. Dick was such an idiot though !! Man you're bringing back a lot of memories bro...
    Last edited by Superfly; 07-20-2006, 09:19 AM.
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly
      i used to play at Stacys too in my old mans band Hickory Wind when they needed a guitar player. Yeah it was a C&W place but man was it wild in there. Dick was such an idiot though !! Man you're bringing back a lot of memories bro...
      Gandalf was a good dog though...just huge!! Fuckin thing could look you in the eye

Yup..we used to call it Stacy's meat-market lol!!

It wasn't unusual to walk into the bathroom and see a chick on her knees or bent over the sink :ROTF:

Remember Dakota?? Fuck they were good!! The guitar player was awesome!! I used to go there when they played.

Indian Island is a strange place....they get really rowdy quick.

Comment

The lead player for Dakota was one of my dads best friends...
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
        X