No announcement yet.

What's your burger recipe??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 on the Montreal steak seasoning! Good stuff!
    Also, look for a product at your grocery store called "Dales Sauce".
    Mix a little of it, and chopped onions to your beef for a very tasty burger. Another thing I do is add an egg for every two poinds of beef. It helps hold the meat together and gives it a really good texture and flavor.
    Now I'm hungry!

Ha! Jeff beat me to the egg part! It's not just me huh!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

+1 on the Dale's and the Montreal spice! My wife uses Dale's as a marinade, too. That's some good stuff.

Alvin
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Worcestershire, chopped bacon strips, chopped Jalepeno and chopped onions mixed into the ground beef. Dipped into A1 before cooking then coverred in American or provolone cheese. MMMMMMMMM
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

for frying at home ...just get some of that 73/27 from wally world ....
          thrown giant ass burgers in pan with diced onions and green peppers ...
          slow cook until bugers are almost boiling in the fat
          remove ...place onions and peppers on a paper towel
          assemble the whole thing with letuce tomato, mayo ketchup and valveta cheese

you now have a patented len goo burger
          Last edited by len; 07-04-2006, 02:26 PM.
          “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Holy crap!! You guys are making it hard to decide what to go with. It all sounds good to me. I'm writing them all down to try over a period of time, reguardless of which one I use today. I'm going to add in the worchestershire for sure. I haven't done that in a while. Chopped onions too...that sound great. I have a spice mixture called Rudys rub from Rudys BBQ in new Braunfels. It's great on most meats, and sometimes burgers, but I like to be able to still taste the flavor of the beef so it's on the side lines today. While Alvins Bleu cheese recipe would probably not go over well with some of the crowd I'm feeding, it's an absolute must try for me at some point very soon.
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Oh man, I forgot about Rudys Rub! That stuff is freakin awesome on ribs!
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
              X