What's your burger recipe??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your burger recipe??

Doing some grilling tomorrow and looking for a change of pace. Any killer burger recipes out there?? On the grilling note..Hebrew National dogs rock on the grill. I like lots of different kinds of hot dogs, but the HN's have a good flavor that not everyone knows about.
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

I just just used Jack Daniel's smoking chips to give it flavor.

Sometimes I'll mix a package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix in the beef, it's good and different. There's also the the BBQ sauce. I prefer Rendevous dry rub.

But mostly I let the wood flavor the black angus....

For the dogs I like 100% beef Brats.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I mix hamburger with worcestershire sauce, regular yellow mustard, and italian seasoned bread crumbs. Makes an awesome burger.

Comment

I don't have any recipe per se, but I do pass the meat deli at the local Harris Teeter grocery and these burgers just stand out. They are ground with Jalapeno Pepper Jack cheese and somethin else but they look delish.

I usually just sprinkle a lil salt on both sides, sear, flip once and top with canadian steak spice immediately after the flip. On a onion bun with typical condiments. Mmm, hungry now. I bet some precooked bacon ground up in a burger would be tasty too.

Comment

Buy meat. Put meat on grill. Take meat off grill. Eat

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy
            Buy meat.(From the guy in back of the Chinese buffet??) Put meat on grill.(Of My car??) Take meat off grill.(Quater Pounder Remnants off of the grill on some brothers toofisses?))Eat (Uh...no way)
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

I just made burgers tonight. I mixed the beef with Worchestershire, onion soup mix, and garlic powder.

For Brats, I boil them in a good beer (the kind I usually drink, not the cheap stuff) for a while before tossing them on the grill.

Comment

Some good ideas. Thanks friends!!
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

I usually do either the worchestershire trick, or salad dressing (like marinating a chicken)
                  Also - occasionally - some nice carribean jerk seasoning !

Comment

1 pound beef
                    1/4 cup chopped onion
                    2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper (optional)
                    3 tablespoons catsup
                    1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
                    1 teaspoon salt
                    2 teaspoons prepared mustard
                    Dash pepper

Combine all the ingredients and mix lightly. Shape in 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick. Place on greased grill or brush patties with salad oil or melted margarine. Broil over hot coals 5 minutes, turn and broil 3 minutes more or till done to your liking.

Comment

I just make your basic patties and sprinkle a 50/50 mix of Lowery's Seasoning salt and McCormick Hickory Smoked Salt on both sides. In fact, I do the same for steaks too.....never had a complaint on either.-Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Mix hamburger with garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper. Then add crumbled Bleu Cheese and crushed bacon pieces and throw on the grill. Add your favorite condiments.

For an appetizer:
                        Lay's plain potato chips topped with crumbled Bleu Cheese and bake on a flat cookie sheet until cheese is melted.

Alvin
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop
                          Nah not from the chinese truck. My thoughts are that good meat tastes good by itself, no need to put a bunch of shit on/in it

Comment

Get yourself some McCormick montreal steak seasoning and just put some over the top when cooking. Great mix of spices in that stuff

Comment

Meat
                              Egg Yolk
                              Ketchup
                              Breadcrumbs
                              Dash of garlic powder
                              Montreal Steak Spice

Comment

Working...
                              X