Bon Jovi... first class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dk2magic
    flipping channels yesterday and came across "Oprah" interviewing Jon. watched for a few minutes, then Jon reached in his back pocket pulled out a envelope that had a check inside of it for 1,000,000.00 dollars. he told her it was a donation for her "angel network" and she was literally speechless (i know... a miracle in itself ). she looked as though she had no idea he was going to do that. Bon Jovi never ceases to amaze first class all the way.
    It's probably tax deductible.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
      Last sentence of my first link:

"The Harpo Spokeswomen said winners had three choices. They could keep the car and pay the tax, sell the car and pay the tax with the profits or forfeit the car."

Read my links!!
      Those are great ways out.

Why even bother giving the car to begin with? She's got the staff to research how it would affect folks. It was all just buzz for Oprah. She didn't care about enriching anyone's lives with a new car.

Pull the f*cking plug on the Jimmy Kimmel show on ABC and bring back The Man Show!!!!!!!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Bon Jovi... first class....Indeed!

Comment

JBJ is great.

Oprah sucks.
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Go Jon!
            About the car deal, anyone with decent credit could have taken the title to their bank, borrowed enough to pay the taxes, and walked away with a 28K vehicle, and an itsy bitsy car payment. Or hell, cash out on it and walk away with at least 15K in your pocket! When someone GIVES you a new car, AND pays the state and local taxes for you, there's no way you should feel screwed.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky
              Pull the f*cking plug on the Jimmy Kimmel show on ABC and bring back The Man Show!!!!!!!
              Now you are talking Todd!
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X