Don's Mopar Muscle Car thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straycat
    OBTW Don The 65 cuda got balanced and blueprinted shot peened aling honed by D&J automotive in Cinci.The car flat kicked ass on 396s I ran ET bracket a lot with this car it was so consistant it ran 12'60s @ 120 MPH back in 68.Not bad huh?
    12.60s @ 120? I would say you had some traction issues!!!!

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Speaking of Mopar. Last Sunday I thought I would take a different way home from the fleamarket that is normally 7 minutes away. I got so fukking lost!!!!! Miles off course.:ROTF: Well, I started to backtrack and ended up in the middle of a mini 70's Mopar Cruise. They headed out from a residential area and I just followed them. Worked great. They lead me to I-5. They went north and I went south and I found my way home. Not only that, but the cars were way cool.
      Last edited by fett; 06-21-2006, 01:23 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

OMG! Sweeeeet 'cuda! And that Challenger RULES!!! I had a '73 Charger 440, 4bbl Carter, 727 TorqueFlight trans w/SlapStick console (like your 'cuda's) and I loooooooved that car! Wish I hadn't had to sell it, but one of these days I'll own another one, and a Hemi-Cuda, and a '71 Challenger R/T... and ....

MOPAR RULES!

Comment

Well yes you couldn't fit very large rubber in the wheel well of a 65 cuda 14x7 was it.I figured thets why the MPH was that high. Now remember this was 1968 no laughing gas no nothing just good pump gas.
          67 Chevelles (street cars) would run 13.80s Chargers R/Ts (street cars) 13.80s so the little cuda made lots of money on Sat nite.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

For those who were asking (can't remember who - clear out my pm's), I've put the Cuda up on ebay. More pictures as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

Comment

I hate to see you sell her Done, but if you must, hold out for the big bucks. If I hadn't just bought the Charger, I would have seriously considered this one. I love 71 Cuda's

Jim
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is what should be done to all cordoba's with rich Coruthian Leather

Man I hated that car, It did rock to run over though

Comment

Working...
                      X