No announcement yet.

Found my wife dead this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very reluctantly opened this to read it .... I applaud your efforts to save your Wife. I also have to hand it to the dog for getting you out of bed. That dog needs a day of beauty at "Hound Dog's Palace of Grooming" !!!

Comment

Wow man!

I had expected to hear about another great loss in the lives of one of our members, but I'm glad it turned out the way it did and hope all is and will be ok!

Good work!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

oh my god. this scared the shit out of me, and I dont even really know you!

you and your wife should pamper that dog till the day he/she dies! you are the luckiest man in the world right now, and she as well.

Comment

Just got a call from the hospital and my wife will be coming home tomorrow. Thanks again everybody for all the concern and well wishes, you guys are all awesome!!!
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Awesome news!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great news!

Will be having a cold one in your honor tonight!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Wow, I am glad she is ok now and you sure have good timing to find her when you did. Kudos to mans best friend.

Matt

Comment

Holy crap JtR... I thought you were joking at first!

Comment

Wow, thats great to hear that she's coming home!!! Major props to you for keeping a cool head and taking care of what needed to be done in a terrifying situation. Dogs, you just have to love'em!! Good thoughts and prayers for your family.
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Wow... incredible! I'm glad you were there for her! Give that dog steak for a week! My kind thoughts are with you and your family!
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder
                        Very reluctantly opened this to read it .... I applaud your efforts to save your Wife. I also have to hand it to the dog for getting you out of bed. That dog needs a day of beauty at "Hound Dog's Palace of Grooming" !!!
                        +1

I sure hope everything turns out fine!!!
                        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

She's home now, thanks again everybody for the concern and well wishes!!!
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

you call me if you need help Jack, you're the kind of person I aspire to be one day. You're one tough cat.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Dude!!

I been absent fo a while..John was fixin' my PC..

I'm so sorry to hear this..BUT happy to hear she pulled thru...because of you man!

Jack, take care of yourself and your woman..

you're a strong man..IMO..

I know you gotta be feeling all different kinds of shit right now..but stay focused and remain the "rock" that you are..

Repectfully,

Bill
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X