Found my wife dead this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found my wife dead this morning

Woke up and went in the living room and my wife was slumped over on the couch, I tried to wake her up but she did not respond. Called 911 and started CPR and was able to bring her back. Paramedics said it looked like a Narcotic overdose. They gave her some sort of Narcotic reverseal stuff that helped her regain conciousness. She said she didn't take too much of any of her meds and the doc seems to think it was a reaction to the methadone since she hasn't taken it in a while. She's on it for pain management. She's doing fine now but man it was scary for a while.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Oh Jesus, I hope she'll be ok.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

YIKES!

Glad to hear that everything seems ok, that was probably a pretty hefty scare.

Comment

WOW! Glad to hear she is doing fine now. Good thoughts going your way.

Comment

Incredible, luckily you had the presence of mind to bring her back with CPR. I would have fainted.
          Hope everyhting is ok.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Oh geeeze man!! That is scary...glad to hear she is ok now.

Comment

What a terrible thing to experience.
              Sorry to hear man, I hope it ends good for you.

Comment

Holy shit dude, i hope everythings ok

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer
                  Woke up and went in the living room and my wife was slumped over on the couch, I tried to wake her up but she did not respond. Called 911 and started CPR and was able to bring her back. Paramedics said it looked like a Narcotic overdose. They gave her some sort of Narcotic reverseal stuff that helped her regain conciousness. She said she didn't take too much of any of her meds and the doc seems to think it was a reaction to the methadone since she hasn't taken it in a while. She's on it for pain management. She's doing fine now but man it was scary for a while.
                  It's a good thing you woke up when you did! Another 10 or 15 minutes and this wouldn't have turned out the way it did. Hope she's ok.

Comment

That's terrible. Thank God you were able to help her. I hope everything works out OK.

Is she OK now?

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13
                      It's a good thing you woke up when you did! Another 10 or 15 minutes and this wouldn't have turned out the way it did. Hope she's ok.
                      +1

Comment

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13
                          Thanks everybody. She is doing well now, still in the ER but awake and alert. Our 5 month old Boston Terrier woke me up, she was barking and throwing herself against the bedroom door. I guess she knew something was wrong.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I nominate bonus biscuits for the pup! good girl!

Comment

Buy that dog a steak! Best wishes.

Comment

Working...
                              X