X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You drink girly coffee.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

if your plain coffee tastes like crap, you're not making it right. if you can't make a good black coffee, what are they teaching you at Starbucks?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
        if your plain coffee tastes like crap, you're not making it right. if you can't make a good black coffee, what are they teaching you at Starbucks?

whats there to make? put the grinded coffee in the filter, put the filter in the machine, put the pot under the machine, press brew.

its just personal taste...
        If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelLitvak
          whats there to make? put the grinded coffee in the filter, put the filter in the machine, put the pot under the machine, press brew.

its just personal taste...
          so you just make dripolator coffee for your customers? I'm not real familiar with Starbucks - we have them here but I've never tried their coffee - but I imagined being a coffee shop, you would've had proper baristas making the coffees there. I didn't realise you were merely "putting the coffee on" for customers
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
            so you just make dripolator coffee for your customers? I'm not real familiar with Starbucks - we have them here but I've never tried their coffee - but I imagined being a coffee shop, you would've had proper baristas making the coffees there. I didn't realise you were merely "putting the coffee on" for customers

bottom line .. starbucks --> amusment park --> bunch of 16yr olds who need spending money ---> crappy coffee
            If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Seattle's Best is 100 x better than Starbucks IMO!

Comment

When you drink as much coffee as I do, I catch the beans on sale. French or Columbian. The best deal I got was 12oz bags of 8 o'clock for $2.50/bag. Needless to say, I bought a ton. But I use a Corning Ware perculator that you can't sell on E-Bay because it was re-called in 197something. But it sure makes good coffee. And I grind my beans in an vintage Osterizer blender. "I am state of the art". And I filter my water via Britta.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                X