Drink lots of coffee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink lots of coffee.

Thank God, I drink 10 cups a day. New study out. I'll let Racer find it.:ROTF: The jist is that heavy drinkers, me, that drink a lot of coffee, 4 cups a day, have a greatly reduced chance of getting cirrosiss, :ROTF: , of the liver. However, heavy drinking can still cause dementia and a strong desire to buy cheap guitars. The study also said that tea, not that sissy stuff, did not have the same effect as coffee.
    Last edited by fett; 06-16-2006, 05:05 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I don't drink coffee and show strong signs of dementia and the GAS is a strong as ever.
    On a side note, I wonder if coffee helps with excesive farting.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

coffee won't help with excessive farting if you drink it with milk & are lactose intolerant.

so it reduces your chances of getting cirrhosis while it's boosting your blood pressure, staining your teeth, making you an irritable, anxious insomniac, giving you a headache AND making your breath stink? Is there anything this wonder drink can't do?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Coffee has been around for thousands of years. My blood pressure is what it is. I brush my teeth. I AM NOT irritable, Damn it!!!. I have never slept well. I never get headaches. And my breath smells anyhow. I have been drinking coffee and drinking beer for almost 40 years and if I were to stop now I would surely drop dead.

Comment

I drink coffee maybe once or twice a year... and when I do, my urine smells just like the stuff!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
            I drink coffee maybe once or twice a year... and when I do, my urine smells just like the stuff!
            Drink one cup of coffee for every beer you drink. Then when you stay up all night pissing, Damnit!!!! you can rest assured that your kidneys are failing for all the work they have to do but your liver is just fine.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that Joe sniffs his urine!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, coffee is strong stuff! I can't help the aroma that comes out.
                I also own this book... it tells you that asparagus is also pretty potent smelling in your urine as well as coffee.
                http://www.powells.com/biblio?PID=27...sbn=1890451045
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Coffee RULES. I just a heard results of another story recently where they debunked most of the classic myths about coffee (dehydration, etc). Bottom line, coffee (with no sugar or milk) is pretty much just as good for you as water.

However, it's tough to argue the breath problem. I'm willing to live with coffee breath, I am NOT willing to live without coffee (and beer).

Comment

i can hardly drink coffee-about half way through the cup I'm headed to the bathroom-And guess what it don't smell like coffee in there!!!

Comment

I peed blood one time....but I'm pretty sure that's another thread altogether.
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Yes
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Arthur Miller / Death of a Salesman / Willy Loman: "Coffee ... meal in itself."

I like it, but I couldn´t drink more then 4 cups a day.

Comment

I've got a friend who is a body builder, and swears by drinking coffee before every workout.

I drink it, don't have stained teeth, my breath doesn't stink, it doesn't make me anxious, and I was irritable BEFORE I drank coffee

Comment

i drink coffee with sugar and milk... awesome
                              plain coffee sucks... maybe because im 16 and most dudes here are like 20-30-40 and it just changes it age
                              i work in a coffee shop(starbucks) in an amusement park in Canada.. and i can tell u this.. CANADIANS ARE COFFEE F-R-E-A-K-S !!!
                              they always come up to me... cranky as usual.. "give me coffee now" give them coffee.. 2 min later they come again
                              for canadians plain coffee is just like water

personally, coffee doesnt affect me at all.. i tried plain coffee.. tasted like crap.. didnt keep me awake as they all say.. did nothing..
                              Last edited by MichaelLitvak; 06-17-2006, 11:04 PM.
                              If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X