• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought this one for my son
    http://www.harobikes.com/2006/bmx/f3.php
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by blindmuddy
      If you're doing track days the Honda would easily be the choice IMO, PLUS all the mags have 600 shootouts in them at the moment and surprisingly in two of the mags the Triumph 675 wins.
      Having owned a couple of the new Triumphs I don't find that surprising at all.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

The Triumph is a fantastic bike.

Yeah Blind the F4i is always going to be the street version of the CBR and not going to be the one the put on the track. The F4 and the Monster both have more of a street suspension. Oddly enough a good friend of mine got an RR this year after having an F4i for the past 3 years and the RR is easier on his back. Much tougher on his wrists though

I am going to check this used Ducati out tonight

http://www.arlingtonmotorsportsinc.com/ducati.htm
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I really like my ZRX1200R, I heard the instructor at the CT. school has one. Lots of torque!
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
            Yup. Been riding motorcycles for about 20 years now.
            I've been riding for 40 years now (gotta stop reminding myself) and RacerX is right!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
            X