No announcement yet.

My Roommate likes to save money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i once detected a stench from the shared kitchen in the house, to discover some mouldy cheese. if it stank that bad whilst sealed.. (runs to the toilet grunting and wretching..). there was so much mould, i couldn't READ the frikkin sell-by-date. and yes, there were ants crawling on the countertop above that fridge. i binned it immediately. i don't give a flying fuck if his shit was on a different shelf to my food or isn't mine. it's referred to as "duty of care" and "health and safety". sick bastards. get them evicted. otherwise, report to the local city board of health.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by HoWheels
      You have no idea .... you pretty much just hit the nail on the head. You should check out how his bedroom looks:

http://howheels.org/roomvroom/ < This was on a "clean" day, lol!

http://howheels.org/tourdeapartment/

http://howheels.org/lolatkeith/

-a
      Dude, that is nothing! You need to come up to my house with your fun little camera!

So, that's yet another thing I have in common with fett!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

and the homo-euphamism between ron and fett just keep coming to the surface more and more!

Comment

in your gay dreams

BTW you're the last person to be casting aspersions around here...
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

tight-ass

We have a guy at work that brings in food all the for all the employees. The problem is 1/2 the shit is expired, rotton and moldy. He brought some rice cakes and preztels in one time and the expiration date was from 2003. Hey Dumbass this is 2006.He argued with us that the food was ok, so we made him eat some of the crap and the guy almost throws up !! tight asses
            Last edited by Horse Called War; 06-01-2006, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Put all that stuff under his bed so he can't accuse you of throwing his stuff away, that you have to replace now for let's say ...oh..$100.00
              Better yet you can show him your new method of saving money on the electric bill.

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL
                and the homo-euphamism between ron and fett just keep coming to the surface more and more!
                Well that cuts it. Ron, I know that I got mad at you a week or so back. But, to have some mensch say what he just said is "fightin" words". GWAR you have your head ........................
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Oh you guys are gonna make me talk about my filthy brother. LMAO

The guy who didn't wash his Papa John's pizza uniform for a week... in the middle of the 100-degree 99.9% humidity Arkansas summer... did I mention that he walked home from work every day that week. The guy who I forbid to ever touch my computer again because of the sludge he left on the keyboard and mouse. The same guy who had (obviously) used q-tips piled up like cord wood on his bathroom sink with a trash can right beside it. Let's not forget the two necrotic turkey legs in his fridge from Thanksgiving before last... seriously they were black. Also the same guy who didn't ask what box his toothbrush was in until he'd been moved in over a month already. Disorganization is one thing, FILTH is another.

Just let me find those pictures I took of his coffee cup and my Xbox controller he filthed up...
                  |My CSG gallery|
                  (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70
                    Just let me find those pictures I took of his coffee cup and my Xbox controller he filthed up...
                    Please do
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

This thread brings back a lot of memories! I had this filthy roommate one time, and as my revenge I made him understand the true meaning of the word Stinch. I got me a can of catfish stink bait, and early one morning I pulled the A/C inlet vent cover on his car, and put a nice quantity in there. It was a cool morning so I knew he wouldn't have to use the A/C until his way home from work that afternoon. He called me that evening wanting me to come pick him up from work, because he thought something had got into his car and died! I made up an excuse and acted like he was joking, so he had to drive the car home. He had to sell the car, and to this day he doesn't know what happened! Don't underestimate the power of catfish bait!
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                        This thread brings back a lot of memories! I had this filthy roommate one time, and as my revenge I made him understand the true meaning of the word Stinch. I got me a can of catfish stink bait, and early one morning I pulled the A/C inlet vent cover on his car, and put a nice quantity in there. It was a cool morning so I knew he wouldn't have to use the A/C until his way home from work that afternoon. He called me that evening wanting me to come pick him up from work, because he thought something had got into his car and died! I made up an excuse and acted like he was joking, so he had to drive the car home. He had to sell the car, and to this day he doesn't know what happened! Don't underestimate the power of catfish bait!
                        :ROTF:

"Upper-deckers" work pretty well, too. That's when you take the cover off the top of the toilet bowl and then crap in there. They won't know where the stench is coming from for awhile.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                          I'm pretty sure I'm capable of that... don't know that I could carry it all the way to making the dude sell his car tho. Remind me not to piss you off. LOL

Anyway...

and

......Clickable Thumbnail......

Mind you, I had just cleaned that Xbox controller a couple days before. And that crap on his coffee cup was like an eighth inch thick and he'd been drinking coffee out of it every day and never noticed. I did tell him if I caught his lazy ass pissing on the toilet seat again he should be prepared to receive a boot to the nutsack. I am NOT the guy you want to be your roommate if you're a freakin' slob. Luckily he's going to live with my dad soon. Yea, cleanliness shall reign once more!
                          |My CSG gallery|
                          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

ugh! is that cigarette tar or coffee?! y'know if people were that filthy in the army, they'd get scrubbed with boot brushes til they bleed!
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

This shit is making my stomach hurt:ROTF: Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X