No announcement yet.

VH-1 Ted Nugent, Scott Ian - reality show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason Bonham is a dick! He got all pissy with Chris "Izzy" Cole when he wanted to write some tunes for Steel Dragon. He said, "No we don't write most of the songs, we write ALL of the songs!" How full of yourself do you have to be to not even listen to the guys stuff?

Oh wait, that was just a movie...sorry

Comment

What's the story Sebastian referred to about Doc fireing him from Skid Row? I never followed that band closely. I'm curious about what happened.
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I never heard the story either. I always assumed it was the old "creative differences" routine.

Comment

I think the band were sick of him and they just had Doc fire him.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ive heard Bach say that he quit SR because they wouldnt write with him.

Comment

Bach is full of more shit then an outhouse at Woodstock.His wife has a great fake rack though

Ted is awesome calls it like he see's it

Evan bats clean-up with his wife at night, sloppy 5ths...ect..

Ian is an angry man because he has to play with belladonna again.

Comment

Favorite line so far: Scotty "I don't get the whole strip club thing. Back in the 80's I was in Anthrax not Ratt, Poison or Motley Crue they went home with the strippers we went home broke and horny" . Classic.

Comment

Working...
                X