VH-1 Ted Nugent, Scott Ian - reality show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VH-1 Ted Nugent, Scott Ian - reality show

It ran yesterday i think, did anyone see it? Any good? Is it one 10h show or will it run for weeks?
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Damn, I wanted to see that!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't know...haven't seen yet.
      When I do check it out it'll be because of Nugent.
      Ted is entertaining.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        Damn, I wanted to see that!
        It's cool! It premieres on Sun 21st. Jackson1, I'm sure you probably saw the extended preview that's been shown a couple of times. I'm looking forward to this as well. Did you see Evan take a swing at Sebastian? This is going to be great!

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/supergroup/series.jhtml
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

12 days? So it's 12 episodes?

Comment

Jacksonfan, no i'm in Denmark and i can't see the VH-1 (can't find it on the satelite). VH-1 Europe is available here i think, but it's not the same. Someone said it would premiere around today..?

Ron, i thought you said you didn't have cable?
            Henrik

Comment

I don't. I'm gonna have to find a friend or relative who does.

Comment

Not sure how many episodes it will be, I can't find anything. I'm sure it will be condensed though and wrap up at the end of Metal month with the "Rock Honors" show at 9:00 EST on the 31st.
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Henrik,
                  Do you know if I tape something on VHS, and send it to Denmark, Would it
                  work on your (Danish) VHS machines?
                  Finn

Comment

It looks pretty cool, but it also looks like any other reality show where they hype up the drama.

Having said that, I'm still going to watch it.

Comment

Finn, i'm afraid not. Not on a normal VCR anyway.
                      USA broadcasting networks are using a standard called NTSC. In Europe we use PAL. They are so different that if you try an NTSC tape here it will look very bad and probably sound bad too.

DVD on the other hand, or CDROM played back on computers would be okay, because it supports multiple standards.

Bro, if you're (almost) offering me to tape the shows and ship 'em here, that is a very generous thought.
                      Henrik

Comment

Guys, this thing looks hilarious. Go to the VH1 site and you can watch the entire first episode RIGHT NOW for free.

Nugent is outta control funny.

Comment

Ted Nugent is a fucking jackass, I don't care if you like his music or not. Scott Ian is very cool though!

Comment

Yeah, Nugent, Bach, and Evan the bassplayer seem to be really full of themselves. It's nice though, to see their jam sessions go pretty much the way ours do!

Comment

I think Ted Nugent is a great showman and a funny guy. I like him.

Comment

Working...
                              X