No announcement yet.

How many are in on the 357 deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, I'm still aboard, as well! Got my merchandise from the december deal and waiting on the buzz...........
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm hanging in there. I'm just so used to dealing slow-paying, bs-slinging customers that this doesn't even register on my radar. I can sympathize with those who've bowed out, though. If I had principals, Chad's BS would have pushed me to pull out, too!

Comment

I am still in and trying not to loose my mind Jack.

Comment

This is better than a soap opera.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Refund.

Comment

I, of course, am in on all 4! Bullseye, Camo, and (2) Sawblades. I have all my die casts, got my $300 worth of merchandise, and am just waiting for the MP4 and guitars. I will be in till the end and I am sure will get the guitars.
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Well I guess I should have said I'm in it for the long haul too, since I started the poll.... I got my diecast and the jacket I ordered and yeah, all my emails have been answered promptly....

Comment

I can't believe only 22 jcfers got in on this....

Comment

Working...
                  X