How many are in on the 357 deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many are in on the 357 deal?

Who got in on it and stayed with it (so far)? Who did it and then got a refund or will soon? Who stayed away all together?
    Who got in on it and stayed with it (so far)?
    32.76%
    Who never got in on it?
    62.07%
    Who got in but got a refund or will soon?
    5.17%

The poll is expired.

Where's the option for those who got in, and got everything including their guitars? That might turn out to just be me, but we'll see...

Comment

I've been in since December. I got my $100 gift certificate and Buzzsaw/Sawblade diecast chopper. I used my GC for Zakk Wylde/BLS shirts and a coffee mug... I received the items. All I'm out now is the $32 for shipping the free guitar. I've got the patience to wait a little while longer for it.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Been in since December too, got my gift cert/guitar cert, but thats it so far. Bullseye package.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I'm in right now, but not sure how long that'll last.
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I'm in for the duration. I got my diecast, just sent off my gift certificate order. Patiently waiting on my guitar.

Comment

Didn't jump on the bandwagon over here. Im way too skeptical, which means sometimes kicking my own ass... either way its gonna get kicked I've figured. Bwahaha! o_O

Comment

I ordered on 2/1 for the Buzzsaw mp4 deal. I received my diecast on 3/6, still waiting for mp4 and Epi. I'm not bailing, in it for the long haul.

Comment

I never got in on it. I could just hear my old man's voice in the back of my head saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't."

I do wish good luck to all that joined in and stayed in though.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm in both December promotions for all three guitars. I'm staying in, I've waited this long so what's another few months. I've received my die casts, and all of my gift certificate merchandise. I'll also add that all e-mails I have sent to them have been answered promptly and professionally, and they have been extremely helpful with any questions and problems I've had. Those are some of the things that have convinced me to keep the faith, and hold the course.

Comment

I got the Camo and Bullseye from the December deal.......then I used both my GC's for the MP4/Sawblade deal. It will go through and the orders will be fulfilled....I am guessing no later than the end of June. I have my own speculations as to whats going on, but, I am keeping them to myself for the time being.-Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I have my own speculations as to whats going on, but, I am keeping them to myself for the time being.-Lou
                        Ahhh...come on and share them.

Comment

I got in on the buzzsaw/mp4 deal but I'm pretty sure I'm going to cancel. It's not the waiting that's bothering me, it's the lies and bullshit excuses. As much as I really want to get the guitar(if it ever comes) I'm questioning whether I really want to do business with people as dishonest and shady as the 357/ZW crew.

Comment

im in for the haul on the buzzsaw,, got my diecast....want my MP4..
                            MOSH ON
                            DAVE
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I sent an email to cancel this morning. No word yet.
                              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
                              X