No announcement yet.

EBay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wire transfers scare the hell out of me unless I am the one sending the Money. I would never give my account and routing number to anyone unless it was my payroll dept. You are making the right choices as far as I am concerned. Is he emailing you or is it all being done through ebay messaging? If its email, do you know how to check email headers? That may be a way to confirm he is where he says he is.

Comment

No, he actually phoned me that last time. Crazy, first time in 5 years a buyer has actually called me! I just stuck to my guns. When he asked if there was any way possible that I would ship to his friend I said, "sure as long as your friend buys it when I re-list it, otherwise only a confirmed address".

chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chasbo
        Zip, once the auction is over you are done.

chuck
        What you can do is file a Non-Paying Bidder notice, and as your reason there's a choice for "the buyer lives in a country I don't ship to". I had exactly the same thing happen with a Gibson SG I sold. I got my Final value fee credited and the relist was free. In fact, if you DON'T do that Ebay WILL charge you the final value fee based on the selling price.
        Last edited by lerxstcat; 05-08-2006, 10:06 PM.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
          What you can do is file a Non-Paying Bidder notice, and as your reason there's a choice for "the biyer lives in a country I don't ship to". I had exactly the same thing happen with a Gibson SG I sold. I got my Final value fee credited and the relist was free. In fact, if you DON'T do that Ebay WILL charge you the final value fee based on the selling price.
          You know, that's the first I had heard of that. I am going to do that once the guys 48 hours is up. I will stick to my promise to wait that long at least, then file that way. Thanks Lerxstcat.

chuck
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Working...
          X