X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only by the really cool cats here that know music
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

That name sounds like a Zappa tune, doesn't it?
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Too many to list but Petrucci gets extra credit for writing good songs as well as being great.Songwriting skills is weak with a lot of shredders.

Comment

David St Hubbins
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Jake E. Lee... best guitar player Ozzy ever had!

Mike Romeo. I took lessons from him in '87... he was amazing then, even better now!!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

George Lynch
              Stevie Ray
              RR
              Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

My favorite is George Lynch. Yes, I will pimp this picture shamelessly until I die!!!

A very close second, sometimes first depending on what month you catch me in, is Warren DeMartini. I'll pimp this picture shamelessly too!

horns666...you forgot Eddie Ojeda, J.J. French and Dave Meniketti.

Comment

I forgot nuttin'..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hey! Don't be knocking Dave Meniketti. A great player
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

I know..I got all the Y&T stuff..his solo stuff and everything..

you know this G!!

like your sig G..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh alright, I'll play nicely -
                        Pablo Gilberto!

Comment

Since I personally don't know any of those guys....I'd have to say...me
                          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                            I forgot nuttin'..
                            A list that long and no Alex Lifeson? You're killing me Bill
                            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Rich "Lerxscat" already yelled at me for that one over three years ago..when I compiled that list..

That list is MY favorite players..
                              Last edited by horns666; 05-05-2006, 04:17 AM.

Comment

No mentiions of Ric Emmit? Midsummers Daydream is a masterpiece! Any one remember Rock n Roll Machine? Dude played with passion. Triumphs hits have some of the most memorable lead solos ever written. He's not my favorite, but I call this an honorable mention.
                                "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

Working...
                                X