No announcement yet.

Sambora lands Denise Richards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geez, I know some of you guys have serious illnesses that I'm sure requires spending great amounts of time in doctors' waiting rooms, but what excuse do the rest of you have?!? This place is sounding like a henhouse. Do you all have subscriptions to Women's Weekly?

Since when do us guys care what (or who) these people are doing behind the scenes? Does the music still kick ass? Isn't that what counts?

ps. anyone seen Halford's boyfriend lately?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

hot chicks > music
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
        They're probably both cleanshaven "down there"... I hope.... and dream...
        Well, judging by that pic() of DR that Newc posted a couple of months back, you're outta luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans
          Well, judging by that pic() of DR that Newc posted a couple of months back, you're outta luck!
          Hey, I never said it was a dealbreaker!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
            hot chicks > music
            hot chicks that I'll never have dating some dude that's way richer than me < music

Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
              hot chicks that I'll never have dating some dude
              That's your problem. You'll never get hot chicks while you're dating a dude!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                That's your problem. You'll never get hot chicks while you're dating a dude!
                haw haw, very funny, biatch!
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X