X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sambora lands Denise Richards?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12137216/

Good going Richie.

Amazing. I thought Heather was the love of his life! Oh well another celebrity failed marriage. What's new!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

She's hot but how will she look when shes Heather's age. Heather is like a fine wine that only gets better with time.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

nice job Richie, Denise is way hotter than Heather
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Funny cause both will have the same hair.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That fucker!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

One interesting tidbit I saw in one article on the Sambora-Richards hookup is that until, umm, "recently", Heather and Denise were good friends. I'm guessing that's likely to have changed.
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

why bother with with baggage?...there's hotter women than both heather and denise here in the town I live, Rockwall Texas.

Texas is a hottie haven...TX, CA and FL the where its at.

I bet Atomic Tommy, Sully and Shawn (the other one in FL) see women who make Heather and Denise look average every single day
                  Last edited by Shawn Lutz; 04-25-2006, 06:08 PM.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                    nice job Richie, Denise is way hotter than Heather
                    Both are hot, but Heather is still hotter.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz
                      why bother with with baggage?...there's hotter women than both heather and denise here in the town I live, Rockwall Texas.

Texas is a hottie haven...TX, CA and FL the where its at.

I bet Atomic Tommy, Sully and Shawn (the other one in FL) see women who make Heather and Denise look average every single day
                      Listen to the wise Red Wings fan. There is much better trim out there than either of those used up, f*&ked out, old twats. Go south and get something fresh, dude.

---I'd bang either of them--
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707
                        One interesting tidbit I saw in one article on the Sambora-Richards hookup is that until, umm, "recently", Heather and Denise were good friends. I'm guessing that's likely to have changed.
                        Yeah, a couple of months ago People magazine wrote up the Richie-Heather split, and spun it that Denise and Heather were "divorce buddies" going through their tragic breakups together. Looks like that story was a little bit off the mark now, huh?

Considering that Heather has been around rockers pretty much all her life, she should expect they're gonna get female attention, married or not. Not saying
                        it's okay to cheat, it's not. But divorcing him because some chick sent him a lingerie email, that's kinda dumb.

As for Richie, good for him! He got to trade in for a model that's 10 years younger! I think Heather and Denise are about equal on the hot scale but personally I'd prefer Denise - not that I'd turn either down!

But hey, Heather got David Spade and Richie got Denise Richards!
                        Guess we know who won that switchoff!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[Triumph]
                          But is she....blonde....down there? [/Triumph]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They're probably both cleanshaven "down there"... I hope.... and dream...
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Damnit denise told me I was the one
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X