No announcement yet.

Suggestions For New Lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Caparison? I know next-to-nothing about them, but they seem to have a pretty rabid following. I know they're Japanese, but is there a US distributor?

Comment

Kxk?
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'd be up for Suhr. KOA Reb Beach model

Comment

CARVIN :ROTF:

Sorry, I know that didn't add to the discusion. I'm satisfied with your Jackson/Charvel line

I'll say Gibson just to be different than everybody

Comment

Matt, I'll add my vote for Suhr guitars. I agree with your thinking...go after the Floyd buyers.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans
              What about Caparison? I know next-to-nothing about them, but they seem to have a pretty rabid following. I know they're Japanese, but is there a US distributor?
              Guitar Asylum is the only distributor for Caparison that I know of. http://www.guitarasylum.com/home.htm
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Suhr seems like it may be a good choice.
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter
                  I agree. Great quality stuff right there...

Comment

Vigier

Comment

Suhr! I have never played a Suhr that wasn't stellar.

Has anyone played Caparison? I have. The graphics with the apple do look cool, but they play and feel like ESP LTDs.

Tom Anderson lets some dogs out that are, (play wise), worth 1/4 of the asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong
                        Has anyone played Caparison? I have. The graphics with the apple do look cool, but they play and feel like ESP LTDs.
                        I've played and owned a Caparison AI, doesn't plays or feels like any ESPs or LTDs I’ve ever play. Neither are the TATs and PLMs. I've not played many LTDs tho. (FYI, the AI has 27 frets and 24 3/4inch scale making its "unique" tone and playerabilty。

Only complaints about Caparison is the fret board being a little too small for my taste..

Fong

Comment

The one I played looked similar to the one Robin Crosby played in the studio, shortly below his passing, where he was wearing a dark olive hoody IIRC. (I have never played an "IA". I just thought they looked very cool). It was orange with the purple graphics that look like they were done with a paint roller. My reference was a LTD sunburst tiger. I wanted to like the guitar. At a conversion of $800 USD (used), I wanted to like the guitar, but it just didn't feel like a quality instrument.

If Matt takes on Suhr, a friend promised me one as soon as the dust settles on something...

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter
                            +1, John makes top notch instruments and some cool accessories as well, like the Silent Single Coil Backplate

I´d add Anderson,Vigier (french) and Nik Huber (german) to the list....

Comment

Hamer...because if you do that Matt, you'll be able to pull the Ovation line into your acoustics (they are making a big comeback from what I've seen)
                              And Hamer is part of KAMAN Music.

Comment

+1 for Suhr
                                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X