Suggestions For New Lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions For New Lines?

Do you guys have any ideas for new guitar lines at my shop? I'm looking at higher end stuff like Tom Anderson and Suhr.

I'm open to suggestions...
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Terry Mcinturf!

I knew the guy when I lived in FL.
    Good Stuff.

Comment

Eggle
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Parker!!!

I really want to try out some Parkers and buy one

Comment

I'd agree with Suhr, but go for the Floyd'd approach to be different, as most other stores seem to have far more std trem spec'd guitars....
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
            I'd agree with Suhr, but go for the Floyd'd approach to be different, as most other stores seem to have far more std trem spec'd guitars....

I think that most Suhrs are custom ordered stuff, probably why you see more traditional style guitars sitting in stores. He has a huge loyal ass following. I think it would be great for you to carry a line like that.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I just emailed Suhr to see what their dealer requirements are.
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I'm a big fan of Hamer, as if anyone here didn't know. If you're looking for more boutique type stuff, I've heard great things about Nik Huber guitars from Germany. You really can't go wrong with Suhr or Anderson. Terrry McInturff makes some great stuff as well.

Comment

Ran Guitars!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Keep em coming!

Comment

Hamer.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Have you considered the Dr. Newcenstein line?? I hear they are pretty popular aroung these parts.
                        The Buzzard does not fear
                        The man in riot gear
                        Harvest a skull of stone
                        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Hamer

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV
                            I think that most Suhrs are custom ordered stuff, probably why you see more traditional style guitars sitting in stores.
                            Yeah, that's my understanding too. However, as most dealers order them with std trems, my point is why not go for the Floyd market? One of the things that has put me off buying a Suhr is that I very rarely come across one that is available in a store with a Floyd and spec's I like….
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Levinson Blade
                              Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
                              X