Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setsuko Ishida Bartelt 2/3/1925 - 4/18/2006 My Mother...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear it.. my condolences
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Mike,

My utmost condolences brother. Very kind and moving words. You do have the comfort of knowing that you were there for her, and made her comfortable when she passed. I believe no one ever truly dies, but goes on to a higher place. She's there now smiling down on you.

Peace
      ~Ken

Comment

Xeno, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. That was a wonderful tribute to your mom, and very touching. You are in my thoughts at this most difficult time.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Mike, so sorry for your loss here, our hearts and thoughts are with you, my friend -
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss Mike, you are in our thoughts.

Comment

Xeno,
              First off, let me tell you how sorry I am to hear of your loss. My condolences to you. She sounds like she was a wonderful lady, and it also sounds like she knew how to raise a caring and understanding son.
              If you can remember back in January of 2005. On the 13th of that month my brothers and myself made a similar decision regarding our mother. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. Period. But we knew it would end her pain and suffering.
              God bless.
              Scott
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I hope I hae someone as unselfish as you around when it is time for me to go.

Comment

Very moving. Condolences mang.

Comment

Feel for you. Hang Tough
                    "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

Thanks for sharing your feelings...quite moving. Take care.

Comment

Xeno,
                        That knocked my lights out, and I or anyone else would have been the better for knowing her, take it easy and if it hits you hard later, let it flow, she was a great mother and they are awfully rare now.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Oh Wow, Xeno, I'm speechless. What an incredible tribute for your Mother! What a lovely lady! She raised a very fine gentleman of a son, I bet she is so very very proud of you.
                          I'm sorry to hear of her passing, my thoughts are with you.
                          Thank you for sharing your wonderful bittersweet story.
                          Take care, man.
                          Hugs,
                          Em

Comment

My condolences. If we all had just a little of your mother's will and strength the world would be a better place.

Comment

Mike

I saw the title of your thread and I'm just overwhelmed, I burst out into a bubbeling baby, What you wrote is exactly how I feel about my mom, And even more so than ever before as on the 17th we lost her sister, my aunt, This is such an overwhelming thing I hadn't even seen this and we've been talking the last few days, I'm sorry to hear this bro, and you obviously know you have all of us to support you in this incredible time of loss and also remind yourself of the strength that she had, and it will echo in you, and know that beyond all other things in this world remeber that you had the experience of knowing someone so special and being able to be a part of thier lives as well,
                              I learned this week that indeed the future of flesh is dust! and that we need to spend all the time we can with the people we love and make it all count!

I'm around as are others if you need to talk!

Peace

Chris

Comment

I am sorry to hear this, Xeno.

It sounds like the two of you had a great relationship. I am sure it has been tough on you, despite knowing that it was the right thing to do.

God bless.

- Eric
                                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                                X