Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beautiful-est car ever!

[ QUOTE ]

Oh Zeegs..Factory 5 also makes YOUR classic dream car..check it out..!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Type 65 Coupe. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Doesn't it look monstrous?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yes it does Zeegs..Hey you can build that baby!!

Just like that one!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Ferrari 250 SWB, I would take this car over any other car made ever. regardless of price

[/ QUOTE ]
        Every year, there is a festival/race meet at Donington Park Circuit. It's called "See Red", and is organised by the Ferrari Club. You get to see stuff like this racing -

- and the sound .... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Coolest car ever. I'd drive the crap outta this.

I am waiting for this to be released.

Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The problem with the Factory 5 kit is that all of the body panels are oversized and have to be fitted. So, you need a good fiberglass guy to do your body work for you. Sure, I could build it...but I couldn't finish it...because I am not skilled at any kind of body work.

They are cool though.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Mike,,,I dunno..that local guy "Cobra Jeff" puts together about 5-10 a year along with his Cobra click..they told me that Factory 5 really got their act together since they came out about 6-7 years ago..

He said everything is a "perfect" fit now..no such problems when building the few I've seen in progress...including mine..

I heard of some probs with a guy who bought one of their very first kits..but they really ironed out alot of the "kinks" when molding and fitting these parts now..

Not many "pieces" to my body really..just the doors, trunk lid and hood..the rest is all one piece..the whole body weighs about a hundred lbs..just a "shell" really.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I see Zeeg posted a Healey, My dad was into Healeys big time, we had 5 or 6, of em mostly projects, Dad did up a 100-6 show car that was really wild. most of the chrome was layered with hand engraved silver, the seats were hand tooled leather, (Dads uncle made all that gawdy cowboy silver stuff) Sir Donald Healey saw it at the shop and loved it. but anyways heres my old Healey 100 ( had a 327 in it, kick ass) the aston sans paint and the Maserati Mexico, I repainted the Maser electric blue, they weren't the most beautiful cars, but that sucker would fly, My mechanic figured it was a left over racing engine they put in it, cuz it way out of spec for a stock maserati engine, 4 cams, 4 webers, twin plugs, 4 valves per hole, sounded like a F1 car.
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                X