• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beautiful-est car ever!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I believe the make was Dino (named after Enzo Ferrari's son)and the model 246GT. They couldn't bring themsleves to call something with only 6 cyl. a Ferrari, as the story goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right. Still a gorgeous car.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Another classic

Comment

Many of you probably won't know this one, but I've lusted after one of these since I was a kid. Alpine A110

Comment

Best. Car. Ever. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Many of you probably won't know this one, but I've lusted after one of these since I was a kid. Alpine A110

[/ QUOTE ]

Too ashamed to say 'Renault'? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ferrari 250 SWB, I would take this car over any other car made ever. regardless of price
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, NOT a Renault. Sometimes POWERED by a Renault engine...but Alpine was a small indepedent maker. These RULED the WRC in the early '70s.

I too, have always wanted one. They command a very hefty price tag today.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

And, the Dino was only named a Dino, which has been mentioned already. Fiat made the engines, and also used them in a coupe, designed by Bertone', and a goreous spider, designed by Pinninfarina. The coupes are still bargains today, the spiders have always and still command high prices. The Dino name was also used on several track only cars built by Ferrari. Personally, I find the original 206 to be cooler than the 246....but that is just me.

Mike

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, NOT a Renault. Sometimes POWERED by a Renault engine...but Alpine was a small indepedent maker. These RULED the WRC in the early '70s.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
                      To be honest, me too. About wanting one. You sure they weren't even Renault made? The later version were though right?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        The original 250 Testarossa was and is the most beautiful car ever created by man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any car that instantly reminds me of a perfectly shaped pair of breasts gets my vote [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

DD3keegs...Just posted MY baby...mine is bright yellow with black stripes and trim.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

that above 250 Testarosa..looks kinds like a Cobra!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I like the looks of a Cobra better!

man I wish I can post mine...I have some awesome pics...but not digital!!

A friend of mine I met at the car meets bought a Ford GT...it is incredible..he took it to Rouche in detroit and had all the restricters removed..he wrecked it TWICE...he doesn't want a claim...so it's all out of pocket..hich is about 20K or a rear bumber..which is the cost of most muscle cars posted here..wow!

I LOVE the new american muscle cars that are coming out..some of them..but you'll lose your ass of them everytime...I won't do that again!!!

My dad bought my old Vette new...he has it back now..I sold back to him for 5K when I bought my Cobra...just so we can keep it in the family..we know it's whole history..we had to keep it...theres' only 28K on the odometer..All blacked out..pretty quick..I'm glad he has it now!!

MORE COBRAS PLEASE...they are whoop ass...and everyone you see..just as in that pic is either a Superperformance or a Factory Five..I saw ONE real one at a Cobra Club ...it looked like shit but it worth a hell of ALOT!

Look at that thing...that is AWESOME..

If you had a new Mustang/Corvette and I pulled up next to you at the light..Your Mustang or C6 Vette becomes invisble..because everyone including you will be looking at my Cobra..this has been confirmed! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and that sure feels GREAT!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well until a Diablo pulls up next to me..but that doesn't happen everyday.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Post more Cobras..they RULE!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Right you are Mike. I would like to get ahold of a beat one sans engine, and desecrate it by putting in something ridiculous like a 302. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Right you are Mike. I would like to get ahold of a beat one sans engine, and desecrate it by putting in something ridiculous like a 302. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it would be totally unabalanced with a 302.

A turbocharged rotary would be perfect.

Mike

Comment

Yeah, I realize a 302 would be silly. Actually, something like a turbo'd Honda 4 banger would be the tits, like the motor from the S2000. I still can't get into rotary engines, because they are low on torque, and expensive to repair.

Comment

Working...
                                X