Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever feel like just chuckin' everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You ever feel like just chuckin\' everything?

24-7... the question I´m stillt rying to answer is why I don´t [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not gonna offer any advice because you're a grown man. Somewhere in that thick noggin lies the answers. I can tell you this though. The answers to your problems are not on this message board. Good luck.
      "POOP"

Comment

I don't know you but I'd like to help you if I can. I hate to see anyone having trouble in life in any way. Please try to keep a positive attitude and good things will come to you. You're not alone, we're all here for you if you need us !!! Let me know if I can help you any way I can.

-Paul-

Comment

Move to New Orleans. FEMA will pay you $180 per trailer to fill the propane tanks, hook them up and sign off on the trailer. You can do a minimum of 6-7 trailers a day, and you can work 7 days a week. Do the math, that is HUGE, sick money...to do very little.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

This is interesting you had the money coming in and you pissed it all away and now you can't get it back. I think it was said best when these other guys said MOVE ON. We all have regrets here and there from the past (some more then others) But you have to be positive and focus on now not "the way it was".

Comment

DOnt give up Tommy. Its not as bad as you think.

Remember the "regrets" thread we had here about a year ago? the one where we all spilled a bunch about our regrets. Yes, we all have regrets. We all have fear, anger, regret, sorrow and pain. I think about my regrets too, we all do. We sometimes forget to remember how good we have it, even when WE think that we are on hard times. Think about the families that have no food or medicine because of disasters like the tsunami or earthquake or hurricanes. Take a look on cnn.com and look at those poor children that are in 3rd world countries that are sick and have no medicine and/or are starving or malnurished. or how about senior citizens in our country that dont have money to pay for medicine they need, or use all their income to pay for medicine and cant pay their heating bill. Think about people that cant walk and are bound to a wheelchair, or people that cant breath on their own and need a machine to do it for them. People missing a leg or arm that cant run or play sports like other people do. Think about people laying in bed dying with cancer. Wanna reality check?? take a walk into your local Veteran's hospital, take a look around. Its pretty fuggin sobering. I watched my uncle die a slow, painful death of cancer in the VA. the VA's are underfunded and understaffed. Its not what I call gret health care. My dad and I watched some of those old fellows with missing limbs, or weighing about 90 lbs cause the cancer is eating them away and nobody comes to visit them. they lie there alone, waiting.
              SO when you think you have it bad, stop and think. Yes you may have had alot of money and nice things and lots of fun, but think about what you really have.

I dont know you Tommy, all I know is what I have read here that you have wrote so I cant tell you much, but look around, think about what you REALLY have and what other people have. There are answers to your problems, and you have the answers, you just need to really look to yourself for them. You are angry now, use this anger to help you and turn your situation around. Use that energy. Use it to make something positive out of the situation. Use it to find a new job, or try a different job in a new field, or to move to a area where you can get work. Just use it to YOUR advantage. I know it works. I know you can make it work for you and I am NOT trying to sell you anything. Wanna pep talk? then listen up. I know you can use that anger you feel to motivate yourself to make your life better. USE the energy. Let it keep you focused on your goal. Thats how I lost 120 lbs. I was angry at the world, and myself. I hated how I looked, I used that anger to stay focused to stick with my diet and excercise program. NO smoke and mirrors, just healthy diet and excercise. Every time I felt like laying on the couch and not excercising, I remembered how I looked or how people treated me, it made me mad and want to succeed. It kept me working towards my goal of losing weight. I did it Tommy, and so can you. My goal was weight loss, yours is financial. the bottom line here is that you CAN do it, you can get out of where you are at. You can succeed. I have kept my weight off for 3 years now. I live a much happier and healthier life. I enjoy things I couldnt before because I was "too fat" and had no self esteem. I am not embarrassed to be on stage anymore because of my looks. I know this sounds like some damn infomercial for the lasted fat burning body sculpting weight losing bullshit program you see on TV, but this is the real deal. This is a real person that beat their "demon" and is telling you that you can beat yours too, you just have to want to. nobody is going to do it for you, you need to do it for youself. It doesnt matter if you want to get rich, lose weight, be a star, have a family, whatever the goal, it just takes determination. Now you say you have been busting ass for 3 years with no return. so you dont want to sit here and listen to me tell you that you need to work hard. Maybe its time to try something different, try a new approach, a fresh idea. something to get things into motion. I know how you feel. I would reach plateaus in my weight loss. I would go a long time without losing a pound but busting my ass all the same. I just kept with it, and I would start losing again. That happend several times to me. I know its easy for me to say, but you need to just keep plugging man, it will turn around. Just keep on trying and things will turn around for you. Things could be alot worse than they are. Keep your chin up, keep a positive attitude and just keep tying. It will all turn around man.

YOu can pull yourself out of this. You just have to want to. Do it man, because you can. do it for yourself. You will be glad you did. hang in there. THere is a better life for you. Good things will come to you man, just hang in there and keep pushing!
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I won't give you the standard, classic "you're whining" line here. In fact, I totally understand.

Why, you ask?

My wife died back in August. November 2nd would have been our 9th wedding anniversary and I'm left with two young boys to raise. To answer your original question, yes, I sometimes feel like chukking everything. Want to hear something ironic? Right now, I'm financially better off than I've ever been in my entire life, mainly due to my wife's life insurance. I just bought a nice house and I get emotional in there thinking how much she would have loved it. I would also give back every fucking goddamned penny of that money to have her back with me.

So no, I don't think you're whining. Life can suck sometimes. The only thing I can say is to hang in there while I do the same.
                Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

All I can say is think about it. Last night I got a call while eating dinner. It was my mom choking back tears trying to tell me my 18 year old nephew had killed himself. I know he was in pain and it had become to much for him, I wish he would have thought it out more. I also know that where you are at is not comfortable place so change it. Change it for yourself and think of the people around you.

Comment

Tommy, I am the poster child for being kicked in the teeth by life. Hang in there bro. Good things will come your way.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Tommy. Go eat some spicy curry and cheer the fuck up. You live in the best place on Earth(OK, Orange County does suck, but at least your close!!), and you HAVE lived enough for 30 people. Why not make that 40? Go do what you gotta do and then get back on your damn feet. You ever think about managing a band?

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Yeah, the police just left and said there might be charges brought against me for assailt because of some douchebag and that's 1 more thiing on top of everythig that's going on in my fucked up world.I'm tired, I need to rest now.

Comment

Tommy, you know I love ya bro, and I have a cliche for you too: At least you have your health.

I'm 7 years older than you, physically disabled, my homeland has just been destroyed for the second time in my life. No girlfriend, given up on that. You don't invite someone into your life when you have 4 potentially fatal conditions. If they're already there, well for good or ill that happens, but you don't do that to another person.

So you're way ahead of me or even any prospects for the future that I have, and yeah, I get depressed, but life is more precious to me for the fact that I'm more or less just hanging on now. Appreciate what you have and don't look at the heydey, we all miss the 80s like crazy too but they ain't coming back. Life goes on and it's still cool, if not the rainbow ride it was.

I do think you need a new field, your industry has slumped or died and you can't save it, nor is it your fault, just as
                            the death of the 80s was no one's fault, or everyone's. Find something new to direct your energy to.

And Jack, wasn't that douche on your porch? Didn't you tell him to leave and he swung at you? That's what I recall... I'm sure that would entail probation and a fine at worst, he accosted you on your own property for God's sake! I hope that goes away, man...
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

This was a new guy Rich. He came over looking for his girlfriend(who has a restraining order against him)told him she wasn't here and he tried to push past me to get in my house. I gave him a knee to the stones followed by a punch Then shut and locked the door and called the police as he stood outside yelling his girlfriends name. This is all brought on by my step-daughters. police come lock him up and he screaming I assaulted him. Spoke to the police today and no charges are being filed. Matter of fact I can file charges against him for forcibly trying to enter my residence. I'm not going to. Th funny thing is his girlfriend was at her own house on the next street over from me. Ahhhhh, never a dull moment.

Comment

I know how you feel. I fought my way through some damn hard exams (one more to go), with the beautiful prospect of second semester in mind... only to find out, the girl of my life and dreams is quitting and won't be coming back second semester. The heart's in a couple of thousand pieces at the moment, this'll take some time to heal, lots of time... I wanna smash something into the fucking wall [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X