Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever feel like just chuckin' everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ever feel like just chuckin' everything?

I'm so fukkin' sick of busting my ass to get back to where i once was in life. I really am out of gas. I hate to wait for anything, and the last 3 years have been the most wretched fucking existence in the history of mankind.Today was a disaster, I have been working like a slave to make certain deals happen and there is no positive results that I can see in the near future or in the distance. I'm tired man, and I need to make a conscious decision to not give a fukk about anything ever again. I've lived enough for 30 people anyway already.I wish I never was successful, cuz when you lose that, life is torture. Who's got dope, I'm all out. This climb back has just about sucked all the life out of me. things looked really good for a while, but it has all disolved in no time. I'm chuckin' it all. Fuck it.
    See you all soon.
    Tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: You ever feel like just chuckin\' everything?

Perhaps you have to find yourself at a level where you don't fucking care what happens, to find success again.

I would like to just do something for a while, instead of sitting on my ass in front of a computer all day. Talk about dying slow, bro.

Hang in there,

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I can only offer what has been true for me so far: it always sucks the hardest before cool shit starts to happen.

I dunno the deets, but I know you've fought hard the past year or two or three, bro. Just go on a little further. Left foot, right foot, repeat. I only say this as a guy who has been shot, institutionalized more than once, and a ward of the state after age 21.

Get off the computer and on your axe. Or someones axe. Go on a little more. Might get worse, but who knows - might get a hell of a lot different.

My cent, wish I had more.
      Keith
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I hear ya Tommy

Its been 6 years for me in that same boat.
        I had a good job making good money, then I let someone make me big promises and "POOF" it was all gone. Nearly lost my house, my car, did have to file bankrupt.

I think Im in a better place now ?? Only time will tell.

Hang in there man

Mark

Comment

<font color="aqua">ya know tommy, I haven't a clue of what kind of life you lived in the past but it seems to me you think TOO much. Fuck the past and just move on. You have a lovely girlfriend and you're healthy enough to move around on your own so just smack yourself in the face and let's get back to living bro. Enough of this "woe is me" crap. You seem like such a nice guy so why let this crap get to you. Give me a buzz if you need to talk but it's time to put on your big boy pants and enjoy life again and not worry about how much you had at one time or how much you'll have in the future.

I'm only saying this because I love ya man, now knock it the fuck off!</font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Good points Budman.

I know a really hot girl who once told me I think too much as well. She gave me some of the best advice anyone has ever given me, relax and enjoy life...because it can be great and it is a gift.

Of course, my grandmother always said.."everything happens for the best."

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

You sound like a Clinton-era "no matter what I do, I can't lose" kinda guy. Well, at least you fell down. I never got high enough to fall down too far. The three smart things I did in life are: Marry, and she died; have a son, he's 23; and buy Marin County real estate way back when. Now I am retired at 55. I have enough money for 10 years of life. Barring a major illness. Stop whining and start again and keep your overhead low. Stop making us feel sorry for you. Sell used cars. I think you would be great. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Pick up the geetar and let this situation produce some quality songs. You should be dictating your future with the gift of playing you have. Were not as young as we used to be, so time really is a critical piece of the puzzle my friend. Get busy.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

People spend too much time thinking about what they had, what they don't have, what others have and what they want now but cant have. Fuck it bro...keep the chin up and keep looking forward and plugging away. Money and material things do not make the man what he is. Be like that boston LP that took a million years to record and "dont look back" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Life is a bunch of waves...ride em up, ride em down and ride em back again..
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I gave up on music way too early, I was a sucker for the money. when you make 100 plus calls a day for 3 years and come up empty, i think I'm entitled to whine just a little bit. thanks for the advice, but I don't think the bank will go for it.

Comment

I'm not asking for handouts, I've been working my ass off.
                      No results pisses me the fukk off. I'm still paying for mistakes, thought i'd be past that by now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I gave up on music way too early, I was a sucker for the money. when you make 100 plus calls a day for 3 years and come up empty, i think I'm entitled to whine just a little bit. thanks for the advice, but I don't think the bank will go for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love ya Tommy but I just want to crack you in the jaw every time you post something like this. Nobody said that life was going to be easy. Depending on your decisions and how you handle the consequences of them, it could get damn near impossible, but you never give up!

Try taking an average of 1400 to 1600 calls a day for 5 years and being talked down to by at least 60% of them! Can't imagine it? Well, I did it. I came home every day from that job hating myself or just human-kind in general. I was a miserable son-of-a-bitch. I wanted out of that job something fierce but there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Then my fiance left me for another man. I was crushed. I thought that life was over.

But, I kept plugging away. It was what I had to do to keep myself independent; to keep my dreams alive. When I finally got out of that job, I still wasn't making much money, but there was considerably less stress. Gone were the mouth-breathers who are barely smart enough pick up a phone, calling me names because I couldn't find their friend Mike Smith somewhere in Chicago - even though they didn't have an address. (yes, for those who are playing along at home, I worked Directory Assistance for 5 years) Despite not making the money, I was outperforming anyone else in my postition. And on paper I was just some simple office clerk. I started taking on other jobs, such as technical support and real estate. The union wasn't too happy about those but I didn't care. I was hungry and I was determined to make a name for myself.

Nine months later I was offered, mind you - I didn't apply for it, a new job. The new job didn't offer very much money either, but I took it. The networking opportunities and accolades I obtained by working to build a new sales organization from the ground up landed me where I wanted to be in just 10 months!!! Today, couple promotions later, I'm still not making mad mad money, but I've got a good paying job, a room-ful of guitars, a roof to cover that room, and most importantly a beautiful wife. I've certainly made some mistakes along the way but I can't complain. I've made my decisions and I've stuck by them, right or wrong.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Cheer up Chicken Little !!

You will be alright.You know it and I know it too.

Comment

Well, i've gone from 15-25K a month down to ZERO. it kinda stings a bit after 12 years of easy street and then 3 years of eating shitty food, no going out for dinner, no guitars,
                            no fun stuff whatsoever. In fact it sucks balls. Call me a whiner, call me what you want, but my life is just not good enough for me. it's my own fault, I did it to myself, but I feel I have worked hard enough to get some of it back, but to no avail, i'm still in the gutter.So I figured I should start living like it. I think God gives you 4 chances, and unfortunately this is the 5th time I've thrown it all away.
                            I deserve it, but I also think I'm allowed to be pissed off about it too. Sorry if I am pissing people off, but what you see is what you get with me. And right now , you get a 3rd class citizen, and I aint jazzed about it.

Comment

Tommy, im gonna send you a book called "Who moved My cheese?"

If you keep going to the same place where your cheese used to be, ONLY to find it not there for 3 years, then shame on you.Your cheese has been moved, it is up to you to find it or die.Just because its routine and comfortable , doesnt make it right does it?

You know what you need to do, i hope you find the courage to go do it and get out of your safety zone soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X