My New Egg McMuffin Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My New Egg McMuffin Maker

Look at his kitchen. I bet he has a package somewhere. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And I only laugh at other people when I have done the same thing. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Like Fett said

.99 for the day old english muffins at the bakery

4.99 for 5 dozen eggs

1.99 for 24 slices of winco american cheese

4.99 for the frozen sausage/bacon/canaadian bacon

This is god like

I actually got 2 of these for xmas. from my dad and sister but my sister kept the one
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Oh and nothing beats Bar S

Comment

Bar- S weinies are on sale at QFC 10 for 10. Slice those little dicks up and who cares about Canada and their bacon. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

QFC is to high class for me, I shop at Winco

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Look Bigus Dickus you can't beat $1.00 for Bar-S weiners. They melt in your mouth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Winco has it on the cheap always, no sales, since they;re employees aren't union. Packages of Lunch meatr are 33 cents, breads 99 cents, Steaks cheap, Beer and Wine cheap. Everything you could want

Comment

try the FMV weiners!
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

"Where"s the Meat!!!!!!!!" Anybody remember? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it was "where's the beef".. And you guys can keep the melt in your mouth weiners to yourself thank you... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      The Buzzard does not fear
                      The man in riot gear
                      Harvest a skull of stone
                      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Look Bigus Dickus you can't beat $1.00 for Bar-S weiners. They melt in your mouth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Bigus Dickus? Weiners that melt in your mouth?!? Where is this discussion heading? You guys wanna go get a room? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I think it was "where's the beef".. And you guys can keep the melt in your mouth weiners to yourself thank you... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] And I know you are right. God, I hate it when I am half right with nothing left. *(That was a profound statement. So said the punch drunk boxer.) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The funny thing is, between these replies, I fixed myself a bacon egg and cheese on toast..heh..heh..
                            The Buzzard does not fear
                            The man in riot gear
                            Harvest a skull of stone
                            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Holy crap, I haven't been this impressed by anything in awhile! Screw the wah pedal, I'm gettin me a muffin & egg toaster. Seriously...

Comment

EGGOs are history. Muff on, dudes.

Comment

Working...
                                X