My New Egg McMuffin Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My New Egg McMuffin Maker

CLICK HERE!!! There are a boat load on ebay for about $40 + shipping.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      $40 + shipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

puhaaaaaa ...
        what the problem this people ..
        we don' walk , we don't read , we are lazy..
        and i'm laughing puhaaaa

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          $40 + shipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Catch a bag of day old muffins (99cents). Buy a dozen eggs on sale (99cents) Buy some sliced American Cheese on sale (99 cents). Making all the Eggs Mac Muffs you want, "Priceless" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            puhaaaaaa ...
            and i'm laughing puhaaaa

[/ QUOTE ]

Start making sense. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              puhaaaaaa ...
              and i'm laughing puhaaaa

[/ QUOTE ]

Start making sense. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I think he is saying that we don't walk to 'Donalds and can't read the menu. I'll bet you "Lazy Donnie" will make the best Muffs ever made. Think of the possibilities to "Roll Your Own" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You guys do realize you are talking about muffins right?

I think one of the signs of the apocolypse is this conversation.................

Comment

Muff divers are rampant in the UK. Muffins are great. Get serious somewhere else. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    puhaaaaaa ...
                    and i'm laughing puhaaaa

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I think he is saying that we don't walk to 'Donalds and can't read the menu. I'll bet you "Lazy Donnie" will make the best Muffs ever made. Think of the possibilities to "Roll Your Own" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Well sure, we could walk to McD's, read the menu and order and receive a greasy mess. I like the idea of making my own, and I think maybe Donnie does too.
                    Scott

Comment

Me too. But you can't replicate the taste of fast food at home. I am a good cook and I like what I cook. I stay away from the "joints". Try to make a Big Mac at home. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Catch a bag of day old muffins (99cents). Buy a dozen eggs on sale (99cents) Buy some sliced American Cheese on sale (99 cents). Making all the Eggs Mac Muffs you want, "Priceless" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eggzactly! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

For shame! You guys forgot the Canadian Bacon. How dare you call yourself connoisseurs! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] No Egg McMuffins for you go to the back of the line LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Another geetar playing buddy at work got one of these as a gift.I told him It was the 2nd time in 2 days ive heard of this gadget.Im going to have to get one now.I wont forget the canadian bacon and cheese!
                            "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              For shame! You guys forgot the Canadian Bacon. How dare you call yourself connoisseurs! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] No Egg McMuffins for you go to the back of the line LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I didn't forget. I just thought that Donnie couldn't afford CB and would settle for balony instead. (Of which I am full of) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I bet he likes Bar S bologna to boot {puke}
                                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
                                X