Who's gonna be what for Halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who\'s gonna be what for Halloween?

I am putting on a wife beater and a big rodeo belt buckle. Carrying a 6 pack of Busch tall boys and walking around and making people uncomfortable.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I´ll be going as a drunk, my whole costume will cost about 15$ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You could go as a stoner but it would cost ya a little more. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I am putting on a wife beater and a big rodeo belt buckle. Carrying a 6 pack of Busch tall boys and walking around and making people uncomfortable.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon dude, do it right, you need Pabst Blue Ribbon. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

My kid is the Red Power Ranger and he wants me to be the Blue Ranger. Thanks God I can't find a Blue Adult PR suit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i also have my eggs to throw and give 7 year olds egg shampoos with, and let's not forget the big sock filled with flower and coins to bash others with. that's what we did on halloween growing up. i never grew up though.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Don't forget the Nair.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

you know what halloween's all about jack -lol
                forgot about that. nice call.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I going as the Dad walking the neighborhood with my sons so they get lots of candy while I check out all the MILF's doing the same [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmmmmm MILFS...my favorite.
                  The Buzzard does not fear
                  The man in riot gear
                  Harvest a skull of stone
                  The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

My son is going as DARTH VADER I'm so proud, I'm going as the Crow, & my Ex-Wife decided to be his girlfriend Shelly we take our son out together every year. She was gonna be a Witch & I asked her to stretch her imagination this year & be something else [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

I'm doing the zombie thing with a bolt sticking out of my face and a deep cut held together by saftey pins...we are playing a show tomorrow night, so I don't get to go anywhere til way late.

Comment

A couple of years ago I went as "Poka'Anus" the tran-sexual Indian Princess. The year before that I was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. Bloody ice pick and a puppet beaver under my white dress, so when I sat down the Beaver head would poke out.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Nothing..I'm ugly enough. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I do my "Father Felon" character sometimes..Black suite , white collar , horns and a pentagram...the kids love it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            I´ll be going as a drunk, my whole costume will cost about 15$ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tim, you cold also be Eddie Van Halen [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I didn´t say WHICH drunk.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You could go as a stoner but it would cost ya a little more. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought dressing up was the whole point? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X