Who's gonna be what for Halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's gonna be what for Halloween?

My wife and I are gonna be going to party as a couple of seagulls. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Who\'s gonna be what for Halloween?

Myself and my wife will be dressed up as Yankee Haters.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

The wife and I were tossing around a few ideas. My favorite of them all was Ralph and Alice Cramden. The irony of it was a draw for me. Then when we started looking for costumes, we figured it would be difficult to find something she could wear. It's not like they got '50s housewives costumes lying around. So then we thought, Fred and Wilma Flintstone - Pebbles and Bam-Bam - Barney and Betty Rubble we soon got off the cartoon kick.

Finally we settled on a hitman and hitwoman
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I am going as a miserable bastard that drinks to much and hates the world...Thats right I am not dressing up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...and I am handing out rocks...no wait that would mean vacuuming up glass all night. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I am going as a miserable bastard that drinks to much and hates the world...Thats right I am not dressing up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...and I am handing out rocks...no wait that would mean vacuuming up glass all night. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          So you're my long-lost twin?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Silent Bob. So, "dressing up" means finding a baseball cap and an old coat. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If I can't find that stuff, I'm going to be your missing triplet, Toe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm going as a witch. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Which is what I am everyday anyway. I have a very awesome dress.
                When our family puts on a big Halloween bash then we all go as the Addams Family. I have a picture around here somewheres.

My boy is Darth Vader this year and my daughter is going as a Vampire Bat for the Trick-or-Treating part.
                Keith is being the Grimm Reaper. He's very very tall and has huge shoulders. He looks scary as hell!!
                I didn't know that was what he was planning, he was putting his costume together last month and I came around a corner and he was standing there with his scythe. Holy shit!!!
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo.

Howdy ho!

Comment

I actually broke down and bought a costume this year. I am going to be the Killer from Scary Movie.

Whaaaaasuuuuuup

Matt

Comment

I´ll be going as a drunk, my whole costume will cost about 15$ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I going as the Dad walking the neighborhood with my sons so they get lots of candy while I check out all the MILF's doing the same [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I am going as a taint. I was going to go as a sphincter but I was an asshole last year according to my wife.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I´ll be going as a drunk, my whole costume will cost about 15$ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tim, you cold also be Eddie Van Halen [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

i'm william wallace and i will be accompanied by the princess of whales. thankyou.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X